Canadian_basser

Canadian_basser's Profile Comments

craig-sansum wrote on May 16th, 2012 2:52am

Canadian_basser wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 7:18pm :
Aha, not too much actually. Jobless and killing time until I move into my first house. Pretty much everything sucks when compared to that ;P How 'bout you?
jobless aswell fuck all money D:

craig-sansum wrote on May 14th, 2012 9:36am

Canadian_basser wrote on May 13th, 2012 at 11:32pm :
Aha, what's up? I almost never go here anymore, only saw your comment on a whim D:
bored D: never really on ere aswell D: :3 wut you up to

craig-sansum wrote on May 8th, 2012 11:49pm

craig-sansum wrote on May 8th, 2012 11:49pm

lurker

GCanuck_39 wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 10:06pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 8:17pm :
thanks for the request, eh
no prob, just reaching out to another Canadian bassist 'round here :)

grifff wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 10:04pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 12:12am :
is this the same singer from the stuff on your profile? I'm sorry about that, I know what it's like. I bet if you ditched the singer and found one who's genuinely excited to be in your band, you'd be ass kicking even more. anywhere I can listen to some of it?

We just put up the songs from our EP release on our MySpace (www.myspace.com/acrimsonatlantic) and it sounds considerably better because it was autotuned. ;)

koheedkitty wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 9:27pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:54pm :
thanks for the add man (:

howdey

koheedkitty wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 1:54am

Canadian_basser wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:54pm :
thanks for the add man (:

im sorry i didnt comment back im new at this. i didnt know i have a comment YAY :D my first comment :D howdy howdy im edward. :D

edgeyyz wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 8:52pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 9:22am :
damn, there's no bus or taxi? might be worth a crazy taxi fee :P

Well that's true, I haven't looked too much into it. I don't think my parents would really trust me in a big city alone or just with two friends though, they'd think we're not mature enough. I'd love to do something like that though.

edgeyyz wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 11:31pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 12:55pm :
hey, did you get tickets to Muse? I'm seeing them March 8th at the ACC!

I wish, I have the money and everything, but wouldn't be able to get a ride; my two best friends, who are Muse fans (not as much as me though) wouldn't be able to go either.

grifff wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 6:30pm

Canadian_basser wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:54pm :
as long as you like it, there doesn't need to be words (:

Congrats on all you schmancy gear! So, are you guys doing a lot of gigging/a tour, etc?

Not yet, I'm not even sure how much longer I am going to play with this band. The singer can't seem to actually learn how to sing. He's not even motivated to improve which makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. I'll see how the EP release goes...

grifff wrote on Nov 20th, 2009 2:11am

Canadian_basser wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:24pm :
lol! too bad it took you until you bought one to realize that :P I'm applying for a new job, so hopefully I can score a 706 after I scoop up a 400W combo (with graphic eq!) for $250 CAD ^^

So, is your head fully tube, or tube pre-amp, etc.?

It has a single tube in the preamp that I can blend into the sound. To be honest it doesn't do too much for the tone it just seems to change the way the sound projects in a live mix. I can't really describe it with words :(

craig-sansum wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 7:51am

Canadian_basser wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 1:47am :
I'm a sexy beast in that picture, eh?

And no, I won't call Chris Hansen on you
lolerskates

grifff wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 12:44am

Thanks, now I know that I never need to get a 6 string bass ever again haha.

grifff wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 2:00am

Just sold off the 706 and got a Warwick Corvette 5er. I never used the high C anyway...

BassForGrace wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 12:24am

Canadian_basser wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 3:55pm :
happy turkey day, fellow Canuck!
why thank you and right back at you but it's snowing here =(

Tatersalad1080 wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 12:58am

Canadian_basser wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 at 6:40pm :
yeah, but hopefully the drag through it will be worth getting my G2 four months early. So, do you have your G2? I don't think I need a 115 as well, but I wish I did :P I actually was going to get a 410 cab and separate head for $450 CAD from Epy, but my laptop comes first. That was a pretty sweet deal though.

Haha, yeah a 115 is just so i can have one, no real use really:P Unfortunately i dont have my G2, i have to finish my driving lessons and do the test, but the place is on strike so i have to wait until its done :(. That does sound like a sick deal though.

Tatersalad1080 wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 12:24am

Canadian_basser wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 at 10:30am :
oh man, I was /so/ close. Still, I'm getting a 1k laptop, so you know what? I'm not going to complain :P Once I save some money for driving school, I'm "officially" making an amp fund. My kustom is rattling and bizzing like crazy! :/ I'm still trying to sell my acoustic bass too

well thats not a bad birthday after all! lol. But ouch!, driving school, thats rough stuff, well at least for me. It was very long and boring, drains on you after a while.
Hopefully that amp fund goes well. Maybe you could even get enough to put a 15" cab underneath the 410 :O thats my next purchase anyways lol.

Tatersalad1080 wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 2:20am

best birthday eh, how come? Did you get the ashdown? :O

pwrmax wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 6:11am

Canadian_basser wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 10:35pm :
haha, I hope for you too :P I've heard that if you take the test in a small(er) town, it isn't as hard or as long

My friend did that, but the nearest small town in an hour away and I have a problem always getting lost in new places.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next