CaRveItiNbass's Profile Comments

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:43pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

BigFatSandwich wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 9:04pm

Haha yeah, and according to your profile, not that far from you either.

kr46 wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 7:25pm

Hey bro...just saw "MetalUpYourArse" I have a setting on my Xtlive called just that..:)....Have a cyber Crate of beer and 20 Cans of squirty cream....peace

aidenxtara wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 12:13am

I don't even know how to reply. LOL.
But what's going on dude?

aidenxtara wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 7:02am

You wouldn't DARE talk to me like that in real life.

aidenxtara wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 7:30am

UM. CLEARLY In my about me it states: I'm 17, and I can't play anything but the keyboard.

I haven't commented anyone. :)
They commented ME.

aidenxtara wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 7:03am

Now I can follow you everywhere. :)

kr46 wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 8:02pm

CaRveItiNbass wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 at 8:00pm :

many thanks, man. If you want to hear what these influences combined can sound like, I have a blog all about it, and my band myspace is where you can hear some other tunes we have. Enjoy, sir.

I wiil indeed bro..respect

kr46 wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 10:40am

CaRveItiNbass wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 at 8:45am :

This is a man that knows what he speaks of. I commend you, sir. I will listen to any genre with a guitar, honestly. I do dig me some classical, but you know, it's not exactly on my ipod. I love the things that my band mates hate, like Rage against the machine, or HIM. They don't realize that you have to broaden your horizons, take in influence from everywhere, not just METAL. Metal influenced by metal is still metal, you know? But metal influenced by something like spanish guitar is something entirely diffferent. I do a majority of the writing for my band, and the end result is something epic and catchy. enjoy.

Thank you for your f/r and comment I look forward to our communication, its nice to hear someone so passionate about this metal we do as myself..respect.

MetalGS3SE wrote on May 28th, 2009 4:47am

CaRveItiNbass wrote on May 27th, 2009 at 10:37pm :

dude, LOVE the solo on aces high. My band covers the trooper, and i shred the SHIT out of both solos. good to see a fellow metalhead doing it best.

Thanks bro. Looking around on your profile, it seems that you and I share an extreme amount of stuff in common.

rightkeith wrote on May 19th, 2009 7:03pm

CaRveItiNbass wrote on May 19th, 2009 at 5:40am :

Oh no, I've decided to be an intelligent realist.

You can't be intelligent and religious!?

chimpinatux wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 8:14pm

Hey, yeah haha thanks. i couldnt be bothered to write the full list of course

Random3 wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 7:58pm

yeah the heroin thing is moronic, but hey hes a great vocalist. thanks for the add

ESP_Shreder wrote on Jul 19th, 2008 12:01am

Hey. Where you going to college cause I am going to U del right by there.... unless your moving and all.

MakeItWitChu wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 5:09am

CaRveItiNbass wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 at 4:46pm :

Im going to see them in philadelphia. Pretty much the only places to go to concerts in DE isnt even in DE. Its Philly, Baltimore, and Jersey.

Yeah, i'm really hoping to see them when they come around here.

MakeItWitChu wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 4:40am

CaRveItiNbass wrote on Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:34pm :

dude, ive seen bodom twice. im gonna go see them in october when they headline. anyways, did you give my band a shot?

I'm going to, i havent got a chance to look at it yet, i'll let you know when i do. ;)

And i wish i could go see Bodom, where are you going that theyre playing?

MakeItWitChu wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 1:59am

Hey, thanks for the add.

Whats up?

Carl6661 wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 10:52pm

Thanks for the crit on my A7x inspired song! :)

I checked out that myspace link you gave me to check out.

It's pretty cool stuff actually, when I can next be bothered to sign onto myspace i'll add you guys!