COB Deathscythe

COB Deathscythe's Profile Comments

JakeMT wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 2:01am

Good stuff.. I really liked your MP3's

NakedBeauty wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 11:45am

COB Deathscythe wrote on Dec 15th, 2008 at 6:20pm :

well thank you . im glad youve been well. its starting to get cold here, and its not even snowing. its really pissing me off. I WANT IT TO SNOW!! haha anyway, how have your holidays and such been?

oh god....im so sick of the snow already!! we have so much here....lol
but my holidays are going good-ish. visited family wich is always a blast (sarcasim)...but it was nice to visit everyone. I lost my job though :( so im pissed about that.
how about you??

Catarpiller7 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 7:53am

Hello sir.. how are you?

NakedBeauty wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 8:52am

COB Deathscythe wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 at 3:42pm :

hey you . how have you been?

:) I've been pretty good actualy, just chillen. how 'bout you?
I love the new pic by the way :D

Catarpiller7 wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 9:06pm

Hey!
I am doing alright.. Just had my birthday and an awesome thanksgiving!
How about you? How was your holiday?

Winta wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 7:36pm

Hey x33

whats up man?

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 1:31pm

COB Deathscythe wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 at 8:56pm :

haha well my band has been together for almost two years now. we've had a few style and line-up changes along the way tho. we're sorta changing our style right now actually. and no, unfortunately we dont have anything recorded professionally at this point, but we're hoping to get back into the studio pretty soon

well I can't wait for you guys :) I will love to hear some of your stuff!

Catarpiller7 wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 8:43pm

I am doing pretty good.. Been super busy with school and work..
How are you doing?

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 11:59pm

Oh wow, you totally should!!!!
That would be so exciting!
lol I would be your biggest fan!!
so how long have you and your band been together?
Do you have any albums put together I might be able to buy?

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 10:06am

wow That sounds so amazing!! lucky you! lol I must say, I an super jelous.....
nothing much has happened with me, Im looking at going to hinder in a few days...but if I go I'll have to be in a wheelchair, so Im thinkin, no way......lol
I can't wait until this knee is healed

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 7:25pm

Oh wow thats awesome.....You lucky bastard, lol
Im doing ok I guess, lol Theres so much I wantto be doing right now, and im stuck on my butt at home "resting", but good things come in due time I guess,
Have fun at the concert and let me know how it goes! I bet it's going to be a blast!

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 6:56pm

Well thank you.
Everything did go well infact, :) no sugery!
I dislocated my knee cap which means I will be off it for 6 or more weeks....
but it beats the alternative.
so how are you?

NakedBeauty wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 2:14am

hey...
utah right now is perfect, not too hot but no snow yet :)
I read about you injury...I so know how that goes.
I am a serious ballet student and in the past two years I've delt with lymes didease, mono, ankle surgery, A compresion fracture in my lumbar spine, Torn mussle in my shoulder and upper back, and just recently I've torn out my knee and its suspeected I tore my meunuskis tendon which means only surgery will heal it. I find out tomorrw If I will end up under the knife again or not.
The best advice i can give is don't dwell on it...do every exercise you're given exactly as you're told and for the most part just ignore it....If you belive its not there, soon enough it will come true....Just keep beliving you will be back to what you love in no time
Good luck and keep your spirits high

Catarpiller7 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 8:38pm

I have until April.
Which is about 6 months away. :)

What about you?

Catarpiller7 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 8:14am

I am indeed Cali grown. :)
Born and raised.

Germany huh?
Sounds like a good time.
Why did you live there?

Catarpiller7 wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 5:12pm

Nice.. Free school is ALWAYS cool.. haha
So where are you from originally?

Catarpiller7 wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 5:14am

Where will you be headed?

Catarpiller7 wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 8:10pm

Cali is alright.
How is Oklahoma?

jerm__ wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 11:55pm

COB Deathscythe wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 5:18pm :

eh, not a whole lot is new, just school and work. we in the band are trying to get some recording done, but its taking forever. i wanna get some of our actual songs up on here already haha
haha sweet, are you dudes doing the recording yourselves? We tried that with a drum machine but it ended up being pretty shitty. We're really happy with our demo though, we'll probably end up recording again this winter with our new shit.

How many dudes in your band? what kinda shit do you play?

jerm__ wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 9:23pm

COB Deathscythe wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:41pm :

dude that song 'ashes of our time' is totally my myspace profile song haha. its freakin tite i love it
Thanks a lot man :D! really glad you like our music haha
So whats new with you man?

1 2 3 4 5 read next