Bostonrocks

Bostonrocks's Profile Comments

MatrixClaw wrote on Jan 13th, 2013 7:56pm

You were born in 2029, Brett? I had no idea you were from the future...

MatrixClaw wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 9:02pm

Hi, I'm Derek, I like guitars, and Brett, cause he has teh mapzzzzzzz

Bostonrocksa wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 4:48pm

gumbilicious wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 at 2:32am :
no way! i didn't already friend you? go fig, you just see people around all the time and you just assume...

I know right? its weird. same here

gumbilicious wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 8:32am

Tempoe wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 8:41pm

Nice head, looks delicious. too bad they closed your thread, Happy birthday !

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 6:57am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 1:02am :
I beg to differ...... what do you use anyways? POD?

Thats good, at least you like what you're doing

I don't and seeing as I've been playing on a large variety of the most high end tubes they make for the past several years then I'm pretty confident in saying I know what sounds good and what doesn't.
But if you think your whiney digital tone is where it's at then suit yourself.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 3:37am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 10:35pm :
That's awesome, I remember when my recordings totally sucked. I really enjoy the stuff you have up, sounds really good...you could work on your tone though . You're a really good player too. no joke. I can understand not going to school for it, I found no reason to do it either like I said.

Film and music combine really well, maybe you'll do film scores or something, I thought about doing something like that.

It is so much fun to intern, I'll bet that is a blast!

bullshit. I have the best digital lead tone I've ever heard on this entire website.

but yeah, it is.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 11:43pm

yeah. I'm trying to keep music more of the hobby in my case, though I'm sure within the next year or so I'll be able to achieve completely professional sounding masters. I've learned a lot since I last posted anything on here. So in that case maybe I will eventually do something with it, but I'm still not really ever going to go to school for it. xD

I'm not sure what I'll do with film really. I'd still like to do some stuff. I'll probably wind up doing all kinds of things within time.

So far it's going well I guess. I'm not in any particular school for it. Just at a CC taking care of the preliminaries. I'm currently an intern for a fashion design program though.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 7:33am

I just enjoyed any sort of video production. I originally wanted to do anything with it whether it be editing, directing, acting, or any behind the scenes work. I think it'd be nice to direct music videos since it'd sort of combine both music and video and whatnot. But it'd also be cool to direct a movie and use your own music for the score of it.
Though those aren't things I was going after in specific. I just like filmmaking. Kind of drifted away from it though. Just don't think I'm going to go down that road. I'd sort of like to be a professional speaker but I'm not sure how one can make that into a career.
Doubt I'll do anything with music. Not going to go to some music school and all that BS anyways. I'll just do it for myself on the side of whatever I do as a main career.

as for now, I'm going for fashion design. though I'm also considering going to a beauty school.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 7:14am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 2:05am :
Trying to decide if that is sarcasm or not.

I seriously do though. I was epic close to going to school for a minor in film.

ME TOO!

Except I was majoring in it.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 6:19am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 1:17am :
lol...I like movies..

ME TOO!

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 4:38am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:37pm :
Ok, good, I woulda felt terrible!

Robert Frikin' Downy Jr.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. he was ok in Due Date too, he's an actor.

Oh............................................... .................................................

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 2:57am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:20pm :
Is that a yes to both those answers? I"m sincerely sorry if that offended you in anyway at all.

also

Robert Downy Jr. for the freaking win.

you didn't.

who

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 2:09am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:00pm :
Ok, sorry if I offended you!

is it a sarcastic, dry sense of humor?...

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 1:37am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:12pm :
I can agree with that, I don't think its so much the rape they're making humorous as the person "singing" it though.

what exactly IS your kind of humor?

I don't even like hearing the word so it's still a kill.

Not that.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 1:09am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:08pm :
It grew on me I guess, after hearing it day, after day, after day....

Thanks Derek.......

Won't be my case.
Not my kind of humor and I don't find rape humorous anyways.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 1:02am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 7:58pm :
HAHAHAHAHA

one of my friends literally posts that song on my facebook pretty much on a daily basis, its ridiculous....and hilarious.....mostly just ridiculous.

I don't think I've ever sat through the entire thing. Annoys me. :)

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 12:55am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 7:55pm :
Crank datttttttttt

Seriously. best rap song i've ever heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw right here, nothing beats it...NOTHING

opened
x'd out .5 seconds later. :)

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 12:51am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 7:50pm :
Yeah, I agree. They are at least passable. You could call it music actually. It has SOME "feel" or "heart" or whatever you'd like to call it.

yep. i thought it was good. just not something im gonna listen to again anytime soon.

beats soulja boy.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 12:47am

Bostonrocks wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 7:45pm :
I really enjoy All we Know is Falling and Riot, the new one sucks its 2 good tracks with a bunch of filler

Hayley Williams IS pretty

what i've listened to of bob was just ok, I like Airplanes, and thats about it.

yeah, the two that stuck out to me were airplanes and nothing on you.. or whatever it's called. the rest were kind of eh. but it's nice to hear some mainstream rap that has some good music rather than a looped 5 second beat and lyrics about something.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next