Boogie Man

Boogie Man's Profile Comments

favour123 wrote on Nov 17th, 2011 11:33pm

Hi Dear.
good day to you.
My name is miss Favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,even do you have get marrige or not contact me i have important something for you ok .and i want you to send a mail to my email address here( favourhenry@live.com )so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my private email address ( favourhenry@live.com ) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my private email address here( favourhenry@live.com ).miss Favour.(Remeber the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

(favourhenry@live.com)
yours in love favour

mariama wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 2:10am

mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Mariama i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lotīs of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss Mariama

TNfootballfan62 wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 8:46pm

New guitar threads go in EG.

SOADrox429 wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 6:24pm

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 at 2:28am :

Yeah, I requested a temporary perma.

Temporary perma is kind of an oxymoron. Why did you do that?

SOADrox429 wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 6:47am

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 at 12:36am :

ah, k, sorry

It's all good. Are you still banned?

SOADrox429 wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 5:55am

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 9:26pm :

Yo, I saw you discussing Kaballah, and was reminded of my use in the religion thread (useless information dispenser) Kaballah is essentially a sect of Judaism concerned with the mystical aspect of Judaism, as you can see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaballah

I know what Kaballah is. I was confused about the guy's second post.

filthandfury wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 4:25pm

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 1:27am :

Dude, I just listened to your recordings, and I've got to say, that's some awesome stuff man, really impressive.

Thanks mate, means a lot =]

So, how are you?

SlackerBabbath wrote on Jun 8th, 2009 8:26am

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 8th, 2009 at 12:09am :

Cool, I'll put it up as a three part blog, otherwise it doesn't fit.

Nice one, let me know when it's up.

SlackerBabbath wrote on Jun 8th, 2009 12:31am

Boogie Man wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 at 11:19pm :

Yo, I saw you talking about whether the teachings of Jesus had a positive effect or not, and, if you're interested I just wrote a 16 minute speech on the striving for peace in Christianity, let me know.

:cheer:

Yeah, I'm interested.

Vornik wrote on May 26th, 2009 2:08am

Also, good luck with your highschool, I look forward to ya coming back to the forums.

Vornik wrote on May 26th, 2009 2:07am

Right, so with the Aztec my response would be that those actions are objectively morally wrong. My argument isn't that all moral values are objectively right, in fact I think that most of the values cultures have expressed aren't. My argument is that, independent of anything humans have done or continue to do, there is a morally binding force which applies to everyone equally. It is just as wrong for Aztecs to sacrifice people as it is for the Irish or the French.

Basically what I think is that, given any action, it can be determined objectively whether that action is right or wrong.

xwearesinking wrote on May 19th, 2009 1:52am

I'll just send them to whoever wants them. I'll let you know when I'm done Station and then I'll send you an email. I'm not going to do the whole outro with the looping, just till the end of the heavy part. Add me on facebook if you use it, Deniz Guvenc, or msn: deniz.obw@hotmail.com .

xwearesinking wrote on May 19th, 2009 1:24am

Sounds good. I can write up a tab for you for the tapping part in Harper Lewis right now, but it's confusing. Here's a good video showing how to do it:

The tuning for the entire album ("Station") is DADGAD down one semi-tone.

xwearesinking wrote on May 18th, 2009 5:01pm

Which songs? I'm done the intro of Station so far on Guitar Pro (with drums and bass). I'm a drummer too, so don't worry about having shitty drums - they're probably done better than the guitar part, haha. That song won't take long to finish, I know all the parts I just have to tab them out properly, and the drums take the longest.

ctb wrote on May 15th, 2009 4:44pm

Boogie Man wrote on May 15th, 2009 at 12:33am :
Hey

I'm looking at getting a lite ash tele, and I was just wondering what your opinion on it was?
BTW, is your one the Japanese/Korean or MIA?
I'm not good at giving 'reviews' of things. :p I think it looks and feels great. I have no idea if it's Korean or Japanese. :( The sound is really awesome, especially the neck pickup. The action won't be high as mine is right now. I don't know what I've done. :P

BaffAttack wrote on May 14th, 2009 12:37am

Boogie Man wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 6:22pm :

I saw you were talking about soundproofing in the post-rock thread, there's a guide on musicradar.com, if you're interested.

Cool, thanks!

Mr.LeadGuitar wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 6:55pm

Boogie Man wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 at 12:44am :

I was banned cause I flamed a dude who said that because I was an Atheist I had no morals.

Also, thanks for the add.

Ah...yes, that's sure to do it :D. well, good luck with that and np.

Mr.LeadGuitar wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 6:40am

Dude! Why the hell were you banned!?!?! Was it the longcat thing?

Kurt1964 wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 3:30am

Boogie Man wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:27pm :

Thanks for the add
no prob!

Kiwi Ace wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 12:12pm

Banned!? Sorry to see that mate!

1 2 read next ŧ