BodiBarber

BodiBarber's Profile Comments

BodiBarbera wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 5:48am

I cant get the same accoustics where i live now...very frustrating...got songs to share with ya'll.

gumbilicious wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 12:04am

hey man, what happened to you working with the crate profiler usb thing to do more recordings? if your having trouble getting recordings down i got some pretty good advice that is really affordable depending on your needs. if you have just been lazy then you need to get your ass motivated:P lets get some more material out there.

LoveThyBass wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 10:46am

Hey, thx for the mp3 comments. I just wanted to let you know that their in fact all originals. Thier not my songs though, thier my girlfriends, she asked me to put them up. Shes 15! Shes also one of my biggest inspirations as a musician. I'll let her know you liked her music. =)

-LTB

The_Fuzz22 wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 2:42am

I'd leave individual comments but my flash is a bit f*cked at the moment and I'm having trouble listening to each song to analyse properly even though I've heard them before from another computer.

I guess I just want to say I really enjoy your style. It seems reminiscent of a sort of spanish/brazilian style (am I right?) which plays off the acoustic soft rock tones in your vocals and lyrics. I also greatly appreciate how you manipulate this style to suit the nature of the song you're writing.
There's a lot going on in each tune as well, the melodies alone are extremely interesting and really grab your attention when listening!

All the best mate.

redneck jedi wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 2:51am

Hey dude - had a chance to stop by again. Hope your not flooded out. My wife really likes your Take Your Breath Away cover. Then she wanted to know why I'm not that good. Just gotta love the support some days......

guitardudechris wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 9:26pm

thanks dude

guitardudechris wrote on Jun 6th, 2008 2:54pm

hey where do you get the ideas for ur lyrics
and whats a cover im only new to this so im gettingas much help as possible

guitardudechris wrote on Jun 5th, 2008 1:41pm

love da song obsession ur class man

Badfish13 wrote on Jun 1st, 2008 8:21pm

hey, posted another one today. its a cover of Pink Floyd's Intersteller Overdrive. I took the original idea and somewhat made it my own with a couple areas that give it a sound similar to that of whats on the album, like the panning towards the end so use headphones if possible.

Badfish13 wrote on May 24th, 2008 1:25am

Hey Whats going on,
just posted a new original song. its in its rough stage at the moment. I want to change some of the lead guitar work. Its called Lady in the Light. Check it out if you want :)

LoveThyBass wrote on May 19th, 2008 1:32am

thx, and yea its all completely one track

gumbilicious wrote on May 14th, 2008 6:26am

BodiBarber wrote on May 13th, 2008 at 9:00pm :

I listened too part one...im gonna commebnt after i listen to em all...is it a band live or do you do all of it? reminds me of Pink Floyd meets Zep. Pink floyd arrangement...Zep riffs....at least so far.

it is actually 2 jams, one on 5/11/08 another on 5/9/08, i've been on the road for the past 3 monthes, so i crashed back into town with these 2 jams. the first jam from 5/11 is in 3 parts and it is just me and a drummer(credits in song comments). the 2nd is even cooler, it has guitar, bass, drums, and trumpet and it is in 5 parts.

these were recorded with my new shure 'drum kit', so a few sm57's and a sm52 beta. jams were real good, felt great to unwind and this is just the past 3 monthes tension being realeased is all it really is. btw both of those jams are me going strat -> orange TT -> 2x12, so there are no effects being used on the guitar in either jam.

gumbilicious wrote on May 14th, 2008 12:43am

hey buddy, time for me to finally tell you, got some new music out, dumped 2 long jams broken into pieces. you can hear some of the people i play with.

redneck jedi wrote on May 8th, 2008 6:42pm

I really like your acoustic work.

Smiley-JLU wrote on May 7th, 2008 5:32am

BodiBarber wrote on May 4th, 2008 at 4:57pm :

I put another song on today....check it out if you get time.

I'll try. I'm not sure if i'll be able to though, but if i can i'll give it a listen:)

lotsofvolume wrote on May 5th, 2008 5:24am

Nice new song!
Sounds great!!

Badfish13 wrote on May 5th, 2008 2:06am

Again you have created magic. Sacrifice was excellent. A little rough on the vocal's level but they still fit well just i said about Hometown Outlaw. guitar playing was amazing again. i really loved the lead work and the harmonic at the end put a feel of Little wing or Lenny. Real great. Keep them comming and release an album. I buy one for sure.

Jackolas wrote on May 4th, 2008 11:31pm

Hello thanks alot for the comment on that new upload of mine, my friend! Over the past few months especially I have been woodshedding like mad to continue trying to create my own style and ways of playing notes and scales, so I guess it could be a hybrid scale. I really do try and put emotion into my playing, so thank you very much!

TDGfan94 wrote on May 3rd, 2008 2:42am

hey whats up im still up trying to find people to talk to!!!

1 2 3 read next