Bob_Smith

Bob_Smith's Profile Comments

StivvvG wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 12:38pm

hi

swave75 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 1:28am

So I went to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and little did I know that Mary Elizabeth Winstead was in it. She played Mary Todd Lincoln. She looked stunningly elegant as always which is odd since any photo I have every seen of Mary Todd the words stunningly elegant are not the words that come to mind! Cheers!

swave75 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 5:41am

I figured out who the babe you use as your profile picture...Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She was in "The Thing". She is a cutie but sadly is married.

slash_GNR666 wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 10:08am

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend....I feel like a complete cunt now for the first comment I put....

Hope you are ok :)

em!ly wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 3:03pm

Bob_Smith wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 at 9:01am :
same old things, cept its uni not school :P at least its holidays now... but im working and getting seriously underpaid (oh well).
how is everything?

least your working, i'd kill for a job atm :/ hope you enjoy the holidays though. and is kind of weird, me and jake broke up, we're still friends but well :/ you?

em!ly wrote on Dec 19th, 2011 7:26pm

Bob_Smith wrote on Dec 19th, 2011 at 11:58am :
Heya Em! Long time no talk. How ya going?

ben! im okay thanks, been a bit up and down lately but meh. you?

classicrockboy wrote on May 1st, 2011 5:49am

I think I fell in love with your profile picture...

izzy crowley wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 8:16pm

tnx 4 da add

em!ly wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 4:17pm

Bob_Smith wrote on Dec 2nd, 2010 at 5:50am :
really liking it, em!

thanks ben :)

salmon philippe wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 7:28pm

Hey bob , is that you on your pic ?

ninja_cupcakes4 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 3:15pm

hey wussup? B)

jasonggabbott wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 8:33pm

Bob_Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 6:04am :
thanks very much, i really appreciate it. i'd imagine this is about the first third or quarter of the song - i'll see how i go. still yet to map anything out in my head for the rest of it.
the girl is taylor momsen, of gossip girl fame (of late). she has a band called 'the pretty reckless' which hasn't really made any impact over here, but might have where you are. they aren't bad, but i have somewhat odd tastes when it comes to slightly more mainstream music

OH, so do I! It is a wonderful thing though to put down differences and EXPOSE guitar to people who may not ever here it otherwise. Any music that people put time and effort in deserves listeners. I could here what you don't like about the track, but YOUR guitar sounded amazing!

amaranth_todd wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 8:20am

Bob_Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:00am :
that is quite a picture you have there

A friend of mine drew it :)

littlephil wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 5:07am

Bob_Smith wrote on Jul 6th, 2010 at 7:39pm :
Hmm JMC Academy... I've always wondered about that. Kept seeing it around all the Age careers expos and whatnot (and the same person there; she didn't look like much of a happy camper most of the time. Rather bored actually, but that's understandable, she's at a careers expo). What's it like?

I like it a lot. Theres a fair bit of theory involved, but it really helps with your understanding of what you're actually doing. If you havent done any of this sort of stuff before its great, but even if you have its still helpful. I've only been there for one semester, so we havent really started getting into it yet, but I've learnt heaps in the short time I've been there. Go to one of their open days if you can.

Guardian Devil wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 3:20am

Whoa ya add me!
Thanx Bra...
I'Ppreciate it :)

Guardian Devil wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 2:26am

Hmm... You should add me...

Schectera666 wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 5:37pm

Bob_Smith wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 7:55am :
why isnt my reply showing up :S
i think it was something about it being weird that i found the same thing about the people when i went to toronto from the states but i dont really remember all of it

No worries. :)
And I suppose it depends on what you're used too. ^^

Schectera666 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 4:28pm

Hmm, well, that's interesting. Only thing is, I'd much rather stay in Canada for my education. I've only been to the States once (that I can remember), and when I came back, I was SO, so, so happy. The people, and the general attitude of people in the States is quite a bit different from where I come from. Granted, I've lived my entire life in a semi-small town where you have to be careful not to date your cousin, but still. xD
Also, unless you're going to live in the city of Quebec or a very small secluded town (especially in Quebec), or in Newfoundland (Acadian French, even I can't understand that stuff..), you'd be fine as far as language is concerned. In Montreal, for example, just about everyone understands/speaks english. I was really surprised when I found that out, was during a school trip, french elementary school, so we were only aloud to speak french.
But anyway. ^^

Schectera666 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 4:36am

Yeah, IB is seen as a pain in the ass here too, but whatever..
Mcgill is a really good school if you want to get into medicine, psychology, etc.. not to mention the location, Montreal is GORGEOUS. :D Lots of culture, lots of history. My cousin went there and is a child psychologist, it seems to be going great for her.
And, what are 'SATs'?

Schectera666 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 4:37am

Bob_Smith wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 3:19am :

how does the education system work in canada? i was thinking it was pretty similar to the us, but looking at your age and you saying you have 2 years left makes me think otherwise... or maybe my perception of the whole thing is off altogether.

cristina scabbia is very "pretty" lol. i have always had a liking for sharon den adel though

The education system.. okay, well. We start in 'maternelle' at 4 years old (I'm not sure what it's called in english), and continue until grade 8, then highschool in grade 9, at which point you're about 14-15 years old. We finish in grade 12. I'm pretty sure that's.. really similar to what you've got in the states.
I've taken grade 11 math and philosophy because of the program my school has, IB.. it's a pain in the ass, but it'll be usefull when I start applying at universities.

Sharon Den Adel is gorgeous, too, I have to say. ^^ And hell, that's coming from a chick. xD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next