BobMarleysGhost

BobMarleysGhost's Profile Comments

DimebagLivesOn wrote on May 31st, 2011 4:01pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 3:19am :
Ahh!

I was just looking at your reviews...

Good to hear :)

Which one?

DimebagLivesOn wrote on May 31st, 2011 1:21am

boo.

GuitarMunky wrote on May 8th, 2010 10:44pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on May 2nd, 2010 at 11:47am :
I don't think I've ever run into you on UG before, but you have some really great music here!

Hey thanks, I appreciate that.

Chromeberry wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 1:21am

penis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penis

Chromeberry wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 1:20am

Dr.Blues wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 8:41pm

Welcome to UG! If you like coctails, join our group COCTAIL LOVERS, it's a place where we shere recipes, talk about coctails and promote our own creations! You can find it on my profile, or you search for it! Cheers!!!!

Kensai wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 12:09pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 7:15pm :
Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm really looking for more choral pieces in the same vein as the one you posted (forgive me, I don't know what the proper term is).

Hm, I don't listen much to choral pieces but you can check out "o fortuna" by carl orff and "lacrimosa" by mozart and "ave maria" by schubert. And "neptune" by gustav holst", it's not mainly a choral piece but it ends like that.

Do you have spotify? We on UG got a shared classical music playlist.

Kensai wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 3:46pm

I love that piece!

You seem to be fairly knowledgable in this area, and whilst I know it's not really the place, do you have any more recommendations for this kind of music?

Choir kind? Or just classical/romanic orchestrational?

Dr.Blues wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 11:07am

What's up? Hey, I see you are a drinker, and I hope you like coctails! If you do, join the group COCTAIL LOVERS, where we share recipes, and talk abou it. We also present our own creations, in atempt to promote them and make it famous!!! You can find a group on my profile, or search for it! Cheers!

thamason69 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 9:48pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 10:35am :
I'm glad you liked the cake.

hell yeah!!! slayer and cake are the ultimate combination!!!

DollSteak wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 3:57pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 10:52am :
Beer sounds like a legitimate plan to me.

Don't have a school trip planned, as I don't go to school, but me and a few friends are gonna try go on a trip around France, although that's still in the early planning stages.

woha! France must be awesome :) especially the south: amazing cities and great landscape.

And great wine :D

DollSteak wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 3:41pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 10:35am :
Prague, eh? That's sounds really cool. What will you do there, or will it be 'general tourism' kinda stuff?

general stuff i think :\
But i heard Prague's beer is GREAT :D
You guys have got a school trip planned? :)

thamason69 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 4:41am

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DollSteak wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 11:51am

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 9:20pm :
Thankyou, I pride myself in my skill with baking the most brutal cakes.

I am good thankyou, just finished my last batch of uni assignments, and have a few carefree weeks ahead. How are you?

You made it by yourself? wow you're really good! :O
I'm okay, preparing for some tests before Easter Holidays, luckly after that we're gonna leave for Prague :D

DollSteak wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 3:16pm

Hey, what a badass cake XD
'sup?

Holy Katana wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 9:18pm

Whoah, epic Slayer cake, Harvey!

TheReverend724 wrote on Feb 27th, 2010 6:30pm

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Feb 27th, 2010 at 5:59am :
I resumed my NGE raging on the group page.

Still, a good series, I'm glad you recommended it.

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it for the most part

I still say you should browse around evageeks a little bit

Radman_Paiza wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 6:34am

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 11:41pm :
Oh, thanks.

Although I did chuckle heartily at your shoop in the Thumb Guy thread.

Why thank you, sir. However, your thumbtrio was miles ahead of everything else.

Radman_Paiza wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 9:40pm

I can't accept that you're always more funny than I am :(

jimmyled wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 2:53am

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 4:17am :
It is indeed Opeth! Damnation and Deliverance make a great pair of albums. You should check out the band Porcupine Tree if you love Damnation.

I already did. I started to listen to them because of Damnation, and am currently addicted. :)
Deliverance itself isn't great as an album, bit individual songs from it (A Fair Judgement, Deliverance, For Absent Friends) are amazing. But the whole Wilson produced era of them is great.

1 2 3 4 read next