BlueAltitudes

BlueAltitudes's Profile Comments

desperatechris wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 12:21pm

Thanks for the visit.

Dimarzio45 wrote on Mar 16th, 2013 5:56pm

BlueAltitudes wrote on Mar 16th, 2013 at 7:33am :
Hi man I was curious about your ideas of working together with people over the internet.
I think, for the most part, it would be a great way to come up with some cool stuff. As far as where to go after that, I haven't a clue. lol The issue of who claims what as their own can always be present. I'm a lot more comfortable about mixing peoples' music/tracks and adding some special tweaks/perks to a mix than I am about sitting down for hours on end to come up with the perfect guitar/keyboard/drum part, honestly. Basically, I would mainly like to focus on the production values as far as recording and stuff goes. However I will add to it. I'm not completely worried about that. It's just like I said, I prefer to not work on an instrument part for hours on end.

JimDawson wrote on Jan 16th, 2013 7:47am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jan 14th, 2013 at 11:44pm :
Good debate.

It was legit.

Ian_the_fox wrote on Jan 12th, 2013 12:46am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jan 11th, 2013 at 3:46pm :
You're an awesome fox duder! And question, how do you like your Charvel? I'm really thinking about getting a charvel for my next electric guitar. I'm looking at the Jason Becker Model or the DCM or Contour models.
Thanks man. =D

The Wild Card? I love it! Feels perfect and plays/sounds excellently. The only thing that bothered me is that the stock single coils were a bit too low output for my tastes. I had to replace them with Bareknuckle Sinners, which in my opinion sound much better (not an easy task to install though. xD).

I haven't played the newer Desolation models but I've heard from many that they pale in comparison to their older Japanese/USA models and are Chinese made with poor quality control. My suggestion would be to check out Ebay for some used Pro Mods. They're great guitars for sure.

lncognito wrote on Jan 3rd, 2013 6:46am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 at 8:54am :
Otters are forever linked to happiness in my mind .
Of course they are. Just look at them :3
http://dailyotter.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/8 193615295_406402e765_b.jpg

The Charm wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 9:49pm

I like the Audio-Technica's alot so far! Great bass, even tone, quality construction too. I don't see them breaking anytime soon.

maker's marked wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 11:14am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 1:22am :
I don't live in that area but I ran a google search on both of those places and they don't seem to be around anymore but I could ask around and find out for ya?

No biggie, just curious. There used to be a lot of cool bands come through El Paso. One band (from El Paso) was called Jagged Edge, had a monster guitar player named Brian Love. I always thought he would've made it big.

Thanks anyway
Peace

maker's marked wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 6:02am

I was stationed at Ft. Bliss when I was in the Army (1988-1991). We used to go to a couple of different rock clubs, one was Scorpios, the other Saso's. Are either of those bars still there?

Scowmoo wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 8:23pm

I see you lurkin again. :3

rabidguitarist wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 9:43am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 9:04pm :
Just to let you know, if you notice me visiting your profile a lot it's because I'm listening to Paradise by your duo Patters in the Ivy . I just wanted to let you know in advance because I've always liked your music and this one really caught my attention haha. I'll have to buy your debut sometime.

Thank you! Paradise is my favourite too, we always perform that one last in the set, and I usually change it a little bit for each performance.

I believe Yash talked to you on Facebook too.

There's a discount for the album that we've been giving out actually if it's any use to you, PARADISE is the code. There's actually a live version that we performed with a choir as a hidden track.

coco-loco wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 5:43am

*Lurker...I didn't mean to call you a stalker sorry :haha:

coco-loco wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 5:43am

Hiya stalker :)

Scowmoo wrote on Jun 1st, 2012 8:45am

You've been caught lurking again.
:mad:

theogonia777 wrote on May 31st, 2012 2:56pm

BlueAltitudes wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 8:39am :
?

Generally when people hang around your profile that much, they want something. XD

theogonia777 wrote on May 31st, 2012 2:30pm

Can I help you with anything?

Scowmoo wrote on May 20th, 2012 5:02am

I see you lurkin there, sir. :)

Ometh wrote on May 13th, 2012 1:12am

I saw you lurkin' :)

eternal_Lord wrote on Mar 7th, 2012 2:19am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 1:02am :
Sounds awesome man! And yeah I would like to read your review if you don't mind :0.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_gu itars/caparison/tat/index.html

eternal_Lord wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 1:32am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 at 1:08pm :
Hey man, I saw that you have a Caparison TAT II! That is the guitar I was thinking of getting from Caparison except instead of Crimson I want the Frozen Sky . I was wondering if you could give me your opinion of the guitar. How does it play? Sound? Compare to other guitars ( I have a Schecter C-1 plus right now)?

Yeah man. I Loved the guitar when I had it. It was set up very when and is about as durable as I have ever seen from a guitar. I dropped it on stage, it got thrown around in the van on tour and what not and still performed well. The finish is excellent. I Put some BKP Nailbombs in it when I started getting into the Periphery stuff just for some extra attack out of my Switchblade, but that was personal taste, there was nothing wrong with the original pickups. I wrote a review on the guitar if you want to check it out.

FingerNote wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 11:35am

BlueAltitudes wrote on Dec 19th, 2011 at 10:29am :
So it's been awhile. Semester was a bit rough towards the end. How is life?

Haven't changed a lot.