BloodMoon666

BloodMoon666's Profile Comments

captainoid wrote on May 11th, 2009 11:13pm

Fixed the group, come on in.

Ur all $h1t wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 7:19pm

BloodMoon666 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 11:35pm :

That thread you posted about the Chernobyl tour...

...I would like to say that the tour has been compromised quite sourly. For better tourism revenue and sympathy, but still - compromised.

I read it all and believed it all until they got to the school and showed pictures of schoolbooks. Those were obviously planted there because there's NO WAY IN HELL that books can withstand 23 years of weather harassment(no windows were allowed, remember) and also I begun doubting about one more thing from the very start - the pictures are ALL really really really professionally taken. I'd imagine at least half the pictures having some blur/bad shading.

That's just my 2 cents I would reply but I can't since I'm banned

No worries.

I didn't post it to promote the tour or the idea of going on the tour, I posted it simply because I think that the pictures were amazing and I think that it is an amazing place that few people get to see.

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 9:08pm

BloodMoon666 wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 at 8:56pm :

It's that awesomely fiery-hot picture of you in the Before & After thread.

The one that has RevaM1ssP1ss written on it sideways... you are FREAKING HOT!

That, and my goddess now Hope you don't mind

That's old as hell. I'm ten bajillion times skinnier there compared to now, and that's not exactly thin either :p

Ah well.

But uhh.... I can't exactly mind can I, s'your thoughts o__O

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 8:22pm

You...what? O__O

xo.

BloodMoon666a wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 6:00pm

Austin_Scharosc wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 7:43am :

Noob 08er douche

So what's your problem?

Austin_Scharosc wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 12:50pm

Enjoy your viruses, shoddy operating systems, and the always present threat of a crash. Also we can run anything you windows douches can, because we can run XP, can you run panther? no you can't. So enjoy your piece of shit windows machine.

Austin_Scharosc wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 12:43pm

Noob 08er douche

RedDeath9 wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 1:54am

Yeah... I don't think mine is that shitty, but I've played guitars like that...

So, what's new?

RedDeath9 wrote on Sep 14th, 2008 10:02pm

Damn, I copied your post into mine so I could remember what you said in the PM... Then I forgot to erase it :(

RedDeath9 wrote on Sep 14th, 2008 10:01pm

Hey! By the way. We've been talking about books here like it's ultimate-books.com or something but..

..what guitar do you play? And how long you've been playing?

I myself play the acoustic. Got it from my bro a year and a half ago because he didn't have time to play it any more and the enrapturing need to play guitar had faded away. So it was my turn
[/quote]

I think that was in ASOS. I'm pretty sure we only saw her in the epilogue of AFFC.

Yeah, I play electric. I still have some shitty beginner guitar, and I've been playing for three years :o

Doppelgänger wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 2:25am

:cheers: for the add.

MV4824 wrote on Apr 28th, 2008 10:41pm

"How long have you been playing guitar? And how long have you been in the mentioned band? Nice audio - I liked it!"

I've been playing for about 2 years, and my band is my solo project... I started it about a month ago... I'm glad you liked my sample... I'm going to send you a friend request :)