Blompcube

Blompcube's Profile Comments

jpmedina11 wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 12:43am

Wow, quoting me saying I'm posting in an old thread yet u pass up 10 other posts after mine just to do so... Fail kid, and my response was one of the few that wasn't bias and informative

oneblackened wrote on Jul 28th, 2012 3:52pm

Wow, when did you become a mod?

JesusCrisp wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 10:37pm

Thanks for the add man, nice gear you have. :cheers:

GezzyDiversion wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 3:13am

*lurk* yay bristol!. yay XTC!

My music tech teacher is really good friends with Andy Partridge and a few months ago he just walked into our class to talk to my teacher, I knew who it was, but no one else did haha.
My other music tech teacher is recording Dave Gregory's new bands album.
And when I was a boy, my parents were house hunting in the village I now live in, they looked around Colin Moulding's house, they didn't buy it but bought another house in the village. I also hear he is moving back :P

Zoot Allures wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 8:36pm

Blompcube wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 12:11pm :
I think that was probably a peavey musician, which had very nice cleans, but the one i found wasn't in very good working condition so i wasn't able to get the OD channel working properly because the clean channel kept bleeding through.
Ty =]

Zoot Allures wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 10:32pm

Blompcube wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 at 6:26pm :
It's quite hard to say because it seems to depend on where you are in the world because most of the good solid state amps are very obscure - they usually turn up in pawn shops and the like, and its hard to find something specific. sorry i couldn't be much help :/

Any idea on what that head you talked about once was? If i remember in a picture it had a 'fuzz' knob on it ;P

Zoot Allures wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 7:02pm

Right, i managed to fuck up two posts in the SS group to you by mistake >_>

I wanna ask, what SS amps are good and cheap ? blomp. I'm looking for some kind of old cheapish amp and i don't mind it being ss or tube.

forsaknazrael wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 10:18am

jealous of incoming burny.

vacant_pistol wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 5:40pm

Aha yes! I didn't know if there was any on here, I'm in Ross on Wye. Though tend to venture into Hereford and Bristol for a night out now and again :)

Skagasm wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 3:58am

robbie krieger used sg juniors.....

sashki wrote on Apr 11th, 2010 10:00pm

Hello, Blompcube.

I saw one of your posts that said
i wonder how many frets is physically possible before the frets are just too squashed together so you can't put anymore unless you use smaller and smaller fret-wire...

So I did the calculations.
Assuming a guitar with a scale length of 25.5 inches and using Dunlop 6105 frets, which are 0.090 inches wide, the results show that after the 97th fret, the spaces between the frets become narrower than the frets themselves, rendering it impossible to add any more.

Yes, I really am that bored.

Kthxbai.

richard_edwards wrote on Oct 20th, 2009 12:02pm

Ah, I was once like you, buying and not selling. Trouble with space, trouble with money because of GAS.

Now I've sold what I don't need and I've made a mint! Haha, I love the guitar.

How's your Squier Telecaster Custom? I'm thinking of getting one and you seem like the perfect person to ask for an opinion :)

Phillip McGraaw wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 8:55pm

my friend, i am not spamming, no? the guitar was picked out my ultimate guitar i posted, my wife bought it at Guitar Center in New York yesterday. Today is my first day of play :)

ibrahimasood wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 5:49pm

hey dude whats that Scheter you suggest to this dude: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1182700&page=3&pp=20

Its beutifull lol!

Also nice gear.

BobDetroit wrote on Jun 28th, 2009 6:28pm

I like your guitars dude. Music college. Cool.

TimBFMV wrote on Jun 3rd, 2009 7:37pm

Nice taste of gear and music.

WhiteStripesIII wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 8:03pm

You have a fanatastic set of equipment - must say, I'm very jealous!

Thor_666 wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 5:02pm

i look simpsons very often but i donīt know this guy who is he?

Goldenglove wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 5:30pm

Check your inbox :)

nixhex113 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 3:25pm

If you happen to be looking for a squire 51' ive got one mint and im in london ;)

1 2 read next ŧ