BaptizedinFire

BaptizedinFire's Profile Comments

NeoMvsEu wrote on Jan 8th, 2016 9:21pm

Hej! Inget rum i inbox, kan du vänta en liten bit? (~>3t)

NeoMvsEu wrote on Dec 6th, 2015 10:19pm

BaptizedinFire wrote on Dec 6th, 2015 at 11:33pm :
Imponerande att du kan svenska, f�rresten varf�r vill du l�ra dig just det spr�ket?
Haha tackar ^^ det är faktiskt det fjärde språket jag har börjat lära mig... Jag har varit intresserade av det för ett stort tag och det var ba att börja enligt mig. Därför blir frågan på ett sätt "varför INTE?" ^^

NeoMvsEu wrote on Dec 6th, 2015 2:33pm

BaptizedinFire wrote on Dec 6th, 2015 at 9:48pm :
Hi! No I don't think anyone answered it. Thanks a lot :) Okay, but then I guess my method is okay. It's not super advanced, but should get the point across. I didn't know about strumming patterns until like a year ago, when my tabs started to get rejected and I didn't know why. I still don't understand why such a thing would be in demand, but I guess some people need it :)
No problem ^^ People rejecting your tabs over strumming patterns seems appalling... if they can't deduce the patterns from chords and ears, they need to learn more before judging others' tabs. Many people often get to the habit of just doing downstrokes, 1 per beat, and while it works, it's also rather monotone, hence asking for explicit strumming patterns ;D

NeoMvsEu wrote on Dec 6th, 2015 9:39am

Hej, did you ever get your strumming pattern question in the group answered? The answer should be no, but just make the representation clear and understandable. I usually don't bother putting this information anywhere unless people ask, and someone did on this:

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/0-9/5_seconds_of_ summer/fly_away_ver2_crd.htm

^ so that's my way of notating, but again, whatever works!

Downfall93 wrote on Sep 26th, 2015 5:12pm

Thx for rating my Powerslave tab :)

ayreon77 wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 1:49pm

yea thx for my 5 tar rating on Never Forget - Judas Priest, :)

DON CZARSKI wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 1:16pm

thank you very much for rating my tab of NEVER FORGET by JUDAS PRIEST with a 5 star rating. I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

DiddyD wrote on May 25th, 2015 8:48pm

Hey Jon, Thank you for the 5 star rating for my 'You and me song' tab, I really appreciate it
DJ

Mats Fagergren wrote on Jan 12th, 2015 10:34pm

Hej
Tack för din goa feeback på The Flood...Spana in gärna mina andra bidrag på UG (har bara varit med någon månad...men gillar att botanisera i "ackordjungeln" för att rätt stuk på harmonierna mm. Många hälsningar från: Mats Fagergren (fd band medlem i obskyra band från Studenttiden i Lund...vågar knappt nämna dem vid namn,,,)

anderssoncaro wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 10:37am

BaptizedinFire wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 12:10am :
Tack f�r ratings, bra tabs sj�lv f�r �vrigt!

Tack själv! Dina tabs är riktigt bra de med :)

thorbor wrote on Jul 12th, 2014 12:51am

dude, thanks for tabbing one of my favorite thin lizzy songs, everything's spot on. Not many people out here taking care of all teh drum fills as well, nicely done!

dgarrr2 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 4:53am

Hey man, I know you're busy. but you once made me a fantastically accurate tab back in the day, and I was wondering if you could tackle something a bit odd, Lonesome Rider by Volbeat. I can get the shorus just fine, but the verse trips me up to no end, THANK YOU!

cruechick wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 6:08am

BaptizedinFire wrote on Feb 27th, 2013 at 10:07am :
Don't feel like an ass!

To be honest, I'm not sure when I'll have the time to make such a tab. School takes up so much of my time that I rarely get the free time necessary to make tabs. But if I do, I'll let you know!

much appreciated :)

cruechick wrote on Feb 21st, 2013 7:50am

Hey, i feel like an ass for asking but do you think it would be at all possible to do a Poison from Alice Cooper tab? i haven't found one that gets the whole song and even then i can tell some of it isn't right. you do a good job of tabbing, ive been using your Rock Forever tab to practice on. thanks!! :)

iommi600 wrote on Aug 25th, 2012 12:17pm

Hey dude, I see your comment for my tab of Cross the Breeze. First of all, thanks for the 5 stars :D, also, I'm working on The Sprawl like you asked me, but its breaking my back to figure out Ranaldo's parts... but I'll keep working on it and I'll let you know when I'm done. I also made a tab for Star Power a few days ago, if you're interested. :) Peace.

EyesWideOpen wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 11:26pm

Hey thanks very much my friend. It's nice to hear that what I said was appreciated. I actually got a warning for one of my comments in that debate and so my account could end up being banned. Still though. Was worth it :D

nyy wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 3:31am

That's the least I could do. Thanks for the tabs. Priest, Running Wild, Saxon's Frozen Rainbow and that Bronz tab. Great stuff!

iommi600 wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 11:42pm

Just found it on the approval queue... awesome tab, man! Thin Lizzy is just great.

I'll rate it when it gets approved.

iommi600 wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 2:16pm

Hey man, thanks for the friend request and for the ratings! :)

btw, your tabs are just great, helped me a lot.

EpiExplorer wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 12:01pm

Lulz, its just this basically: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/seems-legit-sounds-l egit

1 2 read next »