BaptizedinFire

BaptizedinFire's Profile Comments

thorbor wrote on Jul 12th, 2014 12:51am

dude, thanks for tabbing one of my favorite thin lizzy songs, everything's spot on. Not many people out here taking care of all teh drum fills as well, nicely done!

dgarrr2 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 4:53am

Hey man, I know you're busy. but you once made me a fantastically accurate tab back in the day, and I was wondering if you could tackle something a bit odd, Lonesome Rider by Volbeat. I can get the shorus just fine, but the verse trips me up to no end, THANK YOU!

cruechick wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 6:08am

BaptizedinFire wrote on Feb 27th, 2013 at 10:07am :
Don't feel like an ass!

To be honest, I'm not sure when I'll have the time to make such a tab. School takes up so much of my time that I rarely get the free time necessary to make tabs. But if I do, I'll let you know!

much appreciated :)

cruechick wrote on Feb 21st, 2013 7:50am

Hey, i feel like an ass for asking but do you think it would be at all possible to do a Poison from Alice Cooper tab? i haven't found one that gets the whole song and even then i can tell some of it isn't right. you do a good job of tabbing, ive been using your Rock Forever tab to practice on. thanks!! :)

hotdogs585 wrote on Sep 6th, 2012 7:00pm

you dont remember? you and eyeswideopen were talking about it

hotdogs585 wrote on Sep 5th, 2012 1:55pm

Hey man I saw what you said about Jews and Christians, thats fine and dandy but I think as a human race we need to separate the religious people from the rest of society by putting them in death camps!

iommi600 wrote on Aug 25th, 2012 12:17pm

Hey dude, I see your comment for my tab of Cross the Breeze. First of all, thanks for the 5 stars :D, also, I'm working on The Sprawl like you asked me, but its breaking my back to figure out Ranaldo's parts... but I'll keep working on it and I'll let you know when I'm done. I also made a tab for Star Power a few days ago, if you're interested. :) Peace.

EyesWideOpen wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 11:26pm

Hey thanks very much my friend. It's nice to hear that what I said was appreciated. I actually got a warning for one of my comments in that debate and so my account could end up being banned. Still though. Was worth it :D

nyy wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 3:31am

That's the least I could do. Thanks for the tabs. Priest, Running Wild, Saxon's Frozen Rainbow and that Bronz tab. Great stuff!

iommi600 wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 11:42pm

Just found it on the approval queue... awesome tab, man! Thin Lizzy is just great.

I'll rate it when it gets approved.

iommi600 wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 2:16pm

Hey man, thanks for the friend request and for the ratings! :)

btw, your tabs are just great, helped me a lot.

EpiExplorer wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 12:01pm

Lulz, its just this basically: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/seems-legit-sounds-l egit

EpiExplorer wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 11:18am

Seems legit.

\/\/\/\/

AllJudasPriest wrote on Apr 12th, 2011 2:49am

BaptizedinFire wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 at 3:35pm :
I've been keeping very busy with work for a good while. Hoping it'll ease off soon, I don't feel like I can relax until I'm done.

Travelling sounds like fun! Personal problems, not so much. I hope you're alright...
Hopefully that DOES ease off for you, too much work can get old fast. And yes I am actually beyond good. After tackling those personal problems, life cannot be any more grand and fulfilling now.

I look forward to more of your submissions as they all are awesome!

AllJudasPriest wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 8:02pm

BaptizedinFire wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 2:22pm :
Hey, you're back? What have you been up to?
I got back two weeks ago though I just now am returning to UG. Had to do a lot of traveling and tackling personal problems. How are you?

Jugulator_cro wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 11:19pm

Hey man, thanks for the add! I`ve got plenty of tabs a coming

LuCaSAchiN wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 5:40am

hey man! thanks for the comment! :D
yeah I really spent a lot of time tabbing Salvation so I'm so glad people like it :)
thanks again!

lawnmower man wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 7:03pm

I'm not sure when it actually updates on the site.. But I fixed the time signature issue.

lawnmower man wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 6:59pm

I updated my Judas Priest - Sinner gp tab you rated. Let me know what you think.

Mr.Perfect wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 8:58pm

me again, have you checked Glennīs site? Itīs upadated with lots of interesting things www.glenntipton.co.uk

1 2 read next ŧ