Banjocal

Banjocal's Profile Comments

deathfromala wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 2:39am

Hugh Dennis... Marvellous!

gen.margaretwalter wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 10:34pm

hello

Dear please respond to me as soon as you receive this mail I have something of great importance to share with you. awaits your urgent response vanessahamza2@hotmail.com

Your Vanessa

unregistered_1252251 wrote on May 24th, 2016 12:57pm

Banjocal wrote on Mar 15th, 2016 at 9:26pm :
Which is your favourite SK album, outta interest? I ask as you've mentioned a fondness for MFKR before, which is cool because it's usually overlooked...

Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses) followed by Iowa, then Self Titled album then MFKR then All Hope Is Gone then .5 The Gray Chapter. . .in that order. . .

dPrimmy wrote on Apr 6th, 2016 3:26pm

Banjocal wrote on Apr 5th, 2016 at 1:38pm :
You seem cool. I like your posts. That is all.

Hey there! Thanks for the commentary. It's always cool to be acknowledged. While my exposure to you is limited to the few threads we've both posted in, you are able to turn (what I believe is a troll/joke) in fewer words than I use to order a beer. Your humor and word choice is unparalleled. That is all.

Minkaro wrote on Mar 31st, 2016 5:12pm

Banjocal wrote on Mar 31st, 2016 at 3:19pm :
are you minky

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

TobusRex wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 7:01am

"also look at this super cute bee"....I laughed my ass off

K'Nuckles wrote on Oct 12th, 2015 7:45am

Banjocal wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:32pm :
I'm leaving this so that you can reply to it with something on my comments wall so that I remember to tell you what the veg I tried was this is how my mind works please pity me

Only like 2 months late with this :y:

CrazyMatt wrote on Feb 19th, 2014 9:58pm

hey mate!

didn't want to bump the talent-thread again

but yeah.. i know what you mean. I was mostly lurking on 4chan anyway but i kinda stopped around 2012. only occasionally visited mostly mu and lit from then on. I miss it sometimes but it seemingly went to shit anyway..

I'll check out your tumblers!

JohnnyGenzale wrote on Oct 2nd, 2013 7:42pm

Banjocal wrote on Sep 26th, 2013 at 3:53pm :
got any other cds to sell?

hm?

when did i tell you/anyoen im selling my cds?

but no sadly no, they are all gone now. or well got like 20ish left, which i need to replace on vinyl.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Sep 16th, 2013 4:35pm

Banjocal wrote on Sep 16th, 2013 at 8:45am :
Alright. Let me know. I'll probably miss out on it when they do come up what with loads of bandcamps and stuff.
Will do. Ironically, the motherboard I bought it is bad. (I set everything up this weekend, and a buddy and I were able to determine the reason the computer wasn't working was the motherboard.) So, I'll have to get the manufacturer to give me my money back... :(

SGstriker wrote on Sep 11th, 2013 6:39am

Banjocal wrote on Sep 10th, 2013 at 12:39am :
Will Do. I know they had an old experimental funk rock band I something before AB happened.

Yeah, I believe you're referring to Citizen Swing. That was a band Myles Kennedy was in in the early 90s.

SGstriker wrote on Sep 10th, 2013 6:11am

Banjocal wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 9:59am :
ah

eh, there's worse. for mainstream rock they're pretty good at times

If you haven't, I'd definitely suggest listening a little deeper into their catalog. I wouldn't classify them as mainstream. They've only had two songs really impact the charts, and those were only within the last few years.

SGstriker wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 5:22pm

Banjocal wrote on Sep 5th, 2013 at 10:58am :
what was the band you have as your favourite? the post 2000 one? I'm intrigued :3

Alter Bridge,

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Sep 7th, 2013 9:39am

Banjocal wrote on Sep 7th, 2013 at 2:27am :
I can't play any of the tracks on your Bandcamp.
That's because there aren't any music files actually uploaded to the tracks. However, when my gpu comes in the mail this coming week, my new desktop (which has the processing power to do what I need it to do, recording-wise) will be running. So, expect some tracks soon.

King Of Suede wrote on Oct 15th, 2012 5:21am

I have a post of yours in my sig. It's my favorite post on these forums. You need to know.

JustRooster wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 4:46pm

Downloaded Metroid Metal from your review. Great stuff!

JustRooster wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 3:46am

Oh, and I got an ASAT Special. Shit's so cash.

JustRooster wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 3:36am

http://spaceonaut.bandcamp.com/album/a-brief-scien ce-of-history

Another EP of mine you can review for your site if you'd like. Post/Math Rock.

whoomit wrote on May 11th, 2012 12:00am

[Character limit reached!]

Anyway, the job I've been offered is a packaging job, instead of the desk job I was after. Bottling beer, labelling and boxing bottles, and then palletting up the boxes for distribution. The problem is that the brewery's open 24 hours, and the shifts start at 5:45AM, 1:45PM, and 9:45PM and last 8 and a half hours. I don't know if I can take the job because I don't really have a way of getting to Fraserburgh (30 miles from my house) for quarter to 6 in the morning :/

There we go, I knew I was going to go in to stupid amounts of detail with that, which is why I didn't want to text it :haha:

whoomit wrote on May 11th, 2012 12:00am

Right, the Brewdog job!

Dan (the bassist in my band) told me about a job Brewdog had going doing logistics stuff on a computer - tracking deliveries; logging outbound pallets; etc. I sent my CV and cover letter to the brewery manager, and went in for an interview on Monday.

The interview was strange, instead of me having to sell myself to the guy, he was trying to sell the job to me. We chatted for 5 minutes, and then he showed me around the brewery. He's waiting for somebody to come back from holiday to call me back so that I can start a trial period with them, to see if I enjoy it. They have a massive turnover of staff. They currently have 30 production staff, and only 6 of them have been there for over a year, that's how many people can't seem to handle the work.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next