Aussie_skater

Aussie_skater's Profile Comments

revtend wrote on Dec 4th, 2011 1:51pm

HI, thanks for accept my friend request!
how's it going, already formed your band?
Cheers!!!

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 3:34am

Aussie_skater wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 3:16am :
oh yeah its just ridiculous that you cant have a discussion about a band you like. its surprising all those people who spam the threads up dont get any warnings or bans.

Yeah, I hate the argument "On a forum we should state our opinions, it's stupid to reserve threads for fanboys/girls" and it's like, if you didn't post in these then they wouldn't get as much attention and you can post in threads of bands you do like and keep to yourself. I have a lot of bands I don't care for but I simply ignore those threads.

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 3:36am

Aussie_skater wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 9:26pm :
hey man
id say dont bother arguing with those guys in the A7X thread, they arent going to quit anytime soon, everyone else has stopped trying. just wait til they leave and find another band to hate on.
haha thanks for the advice, that's pretty much what I have decided to do. I hate the B&A forums anyway. I used to love to go into threads of bands I like and discuss with the fans, and I can't do that anymore, everyone has to be so negative and downtalk the fans. So I rarely go in there anyway, I just have been lurking that thread because I went in there recently after going to an A7X concert

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 12:02am

Hey, Scotland calling

tokiohotelluvr wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 8:36pm

Yeah. Hi.
Nice ta meet ya :D

guitarcam123 wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 12:35pm

Aussie_skater wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 at 5:24pm :
Hey Cam, are those custom shop guitars from guitaraust any good? Say if you changed the nut, pickups and machine heads would it make for a good guitar?

To be honest, I have no clue.
I'd say they are pretty good quality though.

nikki82 wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 10:00am

Aussie_skater wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 at 12:26am :
congrats
haha why a boob job?

thanks..
ive been wanting to get them done for a while now..

nikki82 wrote on Jul 17th, 2009 7:48am

so i got that other job..this is very exciting..im so getting a boob job next year..but sshhh dont tell anyone..

nikki82 wrote on Jun 27th, 2009 9:41am

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 at 4:44pm :
oh cool cool, well good luck with that other job!

Sort of, i play the banjo a bit, little bit of drums and do some vocal work, what about yourself?

i play nothing..my dad got me a guitar for xmas..but im not very good..but i also dont have a lot of time to practice the little i do know..

nikki82 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 11:42pm

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 7:40pm :
Lol took me a while to figure out what sahm was, not realising the answer was right next to it.
Im studying marketing/music industry at uni, its pretty good, last exam on monday then like a month break.
yeah im not fond of working but i really need a job, im soo broke and i was planning on getting to america by december, that doesnt look likely

ha..thats cool..its ok to be a little slow sometimes..it actually happens to me all the time..so my job is great..but it doesnt pay anything like what im used to..AND there is way too much drama..hopefully by the end of the week ill be hearing that i got this other job..ive been in background investigation for months..it would be as a 911 dispatcher..

so dp u play instruments other than guitar..

nikki82 wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 5:19pm

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 5:24am :

on a military base? that sounds pretty cool
but a chilled work is good, night shifts would be boring as though, time always go quicker when your doing something

nothing beats my last job of sahm..stay at home mom..i really hate working..if we didnt have a few goals i wouldnt work..so what are u studying in school?

nikki82 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 4:44am

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 4:45am :

O ok, got any funny stories of people who've stayed at the hotel?
too young? im 18, im too lazy to get a job though, i go to university, that's work enough for me

not really..its on a military base..but i do get the morons who live in the dorms who come in drunk and act obnoxious..its really chill though which is good.

nikki82 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 11:44am

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 at 3:20am :

oh well we used degrees celcius so 5 is probably like 40 or thereabouts. You work nights and alone, what do you do?

i work front desk hotel..normally i work with someone else but not for those nights..but at least i have my laptop and i can watch movies..do u work or are u too young?

nikki82 wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 4:03am

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 1:51am :

haha know that feeling all too well, was up at 6 this morning, outside was like 5 degrees celcius and raining, windy. worst way to start a day

it was in the 70's here today..and its 8pm and it still really nice out..i cant imagine being somewhere that cold thats unreal to me..but ill be back to boredomeville since i work tonight..and i work alone..

nikki82 wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 12:32pm

Aussie_skater wrote on Jun 6th, 2009 at 10:07pm :

Hey, hows it going?

tired and bored out of my mind at work..thinking about my bed..wishing i was in it..

nikki82 wrote on Jun 6th, 2009 11:19am

u looked at my profile so i just looked at your..hi..

geetar_man0 wrote on May 23rd, 2009 11:51am

hey dude

wats goin on!

feli2ke@yahoo.c wrote on May 2nd, 2009 1:25pm

Dearest One,

My name is Miss felicity,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for feli2kc@yahoo.com i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above ( feli2kc@yahoo.com) .Miss felicity(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

Yours Lover

Miss felicity

geetar_man0 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 1:40pm

hey man...where abouts in melbourne are you???

my band is looking for a guitarist..

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 1:58pm

Aussie_skater wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 at 2:50am :

hey
cheers for the add
how are ya?

I'm doing pretty ok :)
It's beautiful here today...might go out for a stroll!

1 2 3 4 read next