Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri's Profile Comments

Tempoe wrote on Jan 12th, 2013 8:24am

Garage band does suck, same with Iphoto. I's think you'd know that but some are just along for the ride. Have a good day

hitman_47 wrote on Dec 27th, 2012 12:04pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Dec 12th, 2012 at 2:47pm :
There's a lot out there. DO you want truly classical music or are you just using that as a broad term.

I'd like to truly study classical music. I had studied some periods back in school, but it's been a while. I remember listening to vivialdi, mendelsshon, bach, mozart, beethoven, handel and a few others, but again, I've not listened to anything for a while. I'd like to get back into it.

Also, wishing you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

hitman_47 wrote on Dec 12th, 2012 7:43pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Oct 31st, 2012 at 12:38am :
Sorry, just got your message. I formally study 20th C. music. Primarily the works of Heitor Villa-Lobos but I also frequently study Bach Lute Suites, Carcassi and Carulli's early guitar work and arrangements from romantics and impressionists, jazz and modern "fingerstyle" when I've finished with the rest.

Thank you for having a go at my track! I've been really caught up with college and havent been around much on UG. I've actually never heard of any one of those composers other than Bach. I'd like to listen to some more classical music, but I'm fairly ignorant.

hitman_47 wrote on Oct 17th, 2012 4:49pm

Hi Artemis,

How are you? It's been a while since the Blues Duels took place last. However, I recorded a new track recently and saw your name on my friends list and thought of you.

I have a lot of respect for your playing and would love to hear your comments on my track, 'Evenings in Delhi' if you have the time.

PS, What kind of music do you formally study? I see that you're a double major at your uni.

Iohannes wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 6:45pm

Nice playing and tone Artemis.

PaulyVengeance wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:53pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 6:36pm :
Oh right! Thank you! I really need to change the file names of my songs haha...

Haha, I know the feeling. So many of my songs are just numbers in a folder :P

PaulyVengeance wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 2:24am

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 1:10am :
Hey man thanks for the comment! Which song is that, btw?

Well, I followed the free download link on the Youtube video I commented on last night, and when I downloaded it, it's called 'New Song IV' 'Duende' is the name that's on the YT video.

PaulyVengeance wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 2:09am

Hey man, just thought I'd let you know that 'New Song IV' has become my new drawing anthem.

ReaLgirl wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 11:32pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

Nico the Great wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 12:29pm

You go to Mary Washington too? Small fuckin' world! I just saw your audition for AGT, good stuff man.

danbell wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 6:07pm

Just seen ur thread for AGT audition.. Songs great! About time somebody brought this type of playing to the real world..:p good luck.

Anexa wrote on Sep 6th, 2011 10:11am

I just had to comment that I ♥ your user name. Entreri is awesome.

danbell wrote on Jun 4th, 2011 12:56am

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 8:55pm :
Yeah, I discovered it a few years ago but only began playing it recently. It's fantastic stuff. And same here, where I live in Virginia, most people play bluegrass so when I whip this stuff out it impresses a lot of people.

Joyland is a FANTASTIC album, I'll tell you what. Have you heard Antoine Dufour's song "Reality"? I'm working on that right now.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to getting the Joyland tab book.. I'm working on Mckee's "Everybody wants to rule the world" but I think i'll leave that till I get the book..

Thats my favourite song by Dufour.. its class. Only song i've learnt by him is Hide and Seek which is pretty nice to play!!

Should actually check out a guy called Derek Patton (random Youtube find), kinda like CandyRat stuff, really melodic and sounds really nice.. 3 of the songs on my page are covers by him. My fave is "to have and to hold" and plus he gives free tabs on his website :)

danbell wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 9:41pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 8:18pm :
Yeah, there aren't any tabs haha. If you have guitar pro I wrote one for it a little while back.
And thanks a lot

I don't have guitar pro unfortunately... I'll try get it somewhere tho!! I'm new to this CandyRat stuff, only discovered it a few months back and now I practically live on playing the stuff.. Its opened up a completely new way of playing the guitar and for me its the most technical and fascinating way of playing a guitar :)
People in Ireland are completely amazed by it cos nobody here has heard of the likes of Mckee and Dufour which astounds me...
I've also just ordered Mckee's "Joyland" tab book so can't wait to get that :)

danbell wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 9:06pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 7:30pm :
I wish, haha. It's Trace Bundy. Look him up, he's incredible. The one called Solus is my original.

Yeah Trace Bundy is class, never heard of that Bristlecone one though!! Just searched for tabs for it and couldn't find them anywhere... Ur song Solus is a nice tune!! I also appreciate the Irish Jig... Me being Irish and all :)

danbell wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 8:28pm

Yo dude... Is that Bristlecone song an original?... if so its pure genius....

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 5:39pm

Hey man!
Thought you'd be interested to know that my band have just released an Album,
Give it a listen and let me know what you think??

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 8:16pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 at 7:30am :
It was...well I didn't feel anything? I've been told that's how it is the first few times. I'd be willing to try again once I didn't have random drug testing from the NCAA and state of Virginia.
yea some people are like that, the first time i smoked it was amazing haha, im actually quite bored of smokin pot and tryin to get my hands on some LSD:D, haha but yea that suxs they drug test

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 4th, 2010 1:06am

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 3rd, 2010 at 6:38pm :
I saw my thread got closed...but in response. I have approx 3% body fat, that puts me on a level with a starving african child. I just ran 8 miles up the side of a mountain and 8 back down and I'm about through a gallon of water. I hope I will be okay haha.
hah you will be perfectly fine, if there is still weed in your system, then your body has something wrong with it haha, if you smoked only .5 and are that small, ran 16 miles and skinny as that, you should have absoloutley no worries, so anyway man, howd you like the dope smoking? haha oe of my fav activities

Silent_Crow13 wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 11:38pm

Hey man, if you do not mind me asking where do you go to college?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next