Arby911

Arby911's Profile Comments

G.N. wrote on Sep 10th, 2013 1:32am

Hey there,

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I'm working on a new series for (hopeful) posting in October. As you were one of the constant readers of Sticks & Strings (not to mention a fair critic), I hope this new project will provide for you similar entertainment.

Yours for success,
G.N.

abhilaksh wrote on May 2nd, 2013 4:58pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/fiction/cro ssroads_part_17.html part 17 is here, i'm uploading 18 as we speak.

MetallicSka wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 4:32am

Hey, sent my email for the questions in a PM!

G.N. wrote on Feb 19th, 2013 8:24pm

Hey, I just want to convey my appreciation to you for your constant readership of Sticks & Strings, your constructive opinions have been welcomed, especially in regards to chapters that could have come out better. Sadly, I've been told that UG is moving away from fiction. Nothing's for certain, but odds are once Sticks & Strings is finished, that may be it for me on this site, too. I can't give an exact date when the story will end, but I'm going to start wrapping it up, I'll probably take it 40 chapters, 45 at the most. Part 32's should be up soon, fingers crossed.

Cheers.

abhilaksh wrote on Nov 12th, 2012 10:59am

dude, did you read part 16 yet?

GuitarPetey wrote on Oct 27th, 2012 2:08am

Arby911 wrote on Oct 24th, 2012 at 4:27pm :
tubetime86 is too kind, your article would need significant revision to advance to the level of 'terrible'.

Since you list your occupation as 'Scientist', consider this the peer review process...

Wow! Thanks for the kind welcome to the site. Usually you need some sort of credentials to qualify as a peer-reviewer. The editors thought it worthy of inclusion and I think it has some useful and interesting ideas. It stays.

SlackerBabbath wrote on Jul 14th, 2012 10:19am

Arby911 wrote on Jul 13th, 2012 at 4:44pm :
Where the hell are you?

Computer died last Friday, while I was actualy writing a repy to your post in the R&P thread. (so really, it's all your fault, lol)
Had to wait for it to be fixed, turned out it needed a new PSU.

kratos379 wrote on Jun 11th, 2012 10:27pm

Alright thank you. I thought it was a pretty cool quote but I could not find it on Google.

kratos379 wrote on Jun 11th, 2012 9:41pm

Sorry this might be a bit weird, but I was reading a topic you posted in and wondered where that quote at the bottom of your posts comes from.

G.N. wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 11:25pm

Arby911 wrote on Apr 6th, 2012 at 12:58pm :
S&S 11.

Soon.

Please.

That is all...

Part 11 of Sticks & Strings is almost complete at last, your patience during my absence has been greatly appreciated, look for it arriving very soon!

Yours for success,
G.N.

Slaveaway wrote on May 1st, 2012 9:32am

By far the most interesting thread Ive ever started lol