Aqua Dementia

Aqua Dementia's Profile Comments

Jack Off Jill wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 10:44am

ElTopoTheMole@yahoo.com

Jack Off Jill wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 9:16am

If you wanna record something and send it to me I could put some shit over it. I've been wanting to record for awhile.

I'm using an Xbox 360 and a Wii. I just bought the Wii last week and I've been kicking the shit out of Super Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess. I've also been buckling down on playing guitar again because I have barely played since I started my job. I guess I just wanna get it out of my system before my baby comes. I feel as focused as I was in high school. It's a nice feeling.

Jack Off Jill wrote on Sep 26th, 2012 12:05pm

Oh, I'm alright. I'm having a baby. It's due in March and I'm a bit stressed out about insurance and all that. I have insurance, but Heather doesn't. So there's that. Not much else going on really. I pretty much just work all the time and play video games. How about you, dawg?

Jack Off Jill wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 2:40pm

I should probably go into detail. Remember how I said I hated my job? I quit and went out and got myself a real job that pays really well. So I'm doing good in that regard. But I've lived with my brother for about a year and a half or so, and my brother has no job. So I've spent basically all my money on their bills and all that. So I'm stressed about that. I've been earning good money for about four months now and have nothing to show for it, so I'm starting to resent them. I told him I'm moving out in July but I feel sort of guilty about jumping ship when he has no income. And my fiancées dad has cancer so we have to push our wedding up, but all my savings have been spent. So, overall I'm okay like I said... At least I'm not completely broke. But I'm frustrated with my lack of progress. Plus I'm at work way too much. At least fifty hours a week. How have you been?

Jack Off Jill wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 2:29pm

Overall I'd say I'm okay, though Ive been stressed out about family stuff. How about you, homie?

ThebigGirls wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 5:23pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

ThebigGirls wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 5:21pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

BottleOfSmoke wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 3:06am

yeah that would be sweet, but no one good ever comes to Maine. I have Communion and Blessed Black Wings, so I know for sure Thieves is gonna pound major ass.

BottleOfSmoke wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 11:52pm

Ordered that Kalas record, along with High on Fire's "Surrounded By Thieves" and some new headphones. Fucking cant wait for that shit to show up.

Jack Off Jill wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 5:34am

Huge fan of Pete and Pete. Not a huge fan of Tera Melos, but I like them. I didn't know they're on Sargent House, though.

ancientson wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 1:57pm

Aqua Dementia wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 6:56am :
I see. Well, if you are interested I could suggest some bands that I really enjoy.

Yes, please!

ancientson wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 12:55pm

Aqua Dementia wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 5:47am :
Yeah I dig pretty much all the Law and Orders, except the one based in California. From what I saw of that it was kinda boring. You mentioned that you were looking for new music. Any specific kinds?

Yea, that Law and Order LA sucks! New music...just seeing what everyone is doing. Nothing specific per se. I enjoy listening to others. Mainstream music is killing me...lol

ancientson wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 11:24am

Aqua Dementia wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 at 8:55pm :
Hey, see you were lurking my profile. Not that that is a problem or anything. Just noticed you like X-files and Law and Order. High-five man.

Oh yeah! Huge X-files fan! Law and order is great too! Dig the Orbach years or SVU,

Jackal58 wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 2:14pm

Aqua Dementia wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 at 7:38pm :
Hey man. How are things going?

Going great. How 'bout you? Havin' a good summer?

Jack Off Jill wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 5:43pm

im telling these bros in the film thrad about how i lost my girgintiy to two girls who raped me by giving me ecastays.

PEACEMABOU wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 9:33pm

Hello
My name is miss peace i saw your profile today and have interest in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail
Please reply me to my box ID here

maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk

NOT ON THE SITE

KurtJK wrote on May 12th, 2011 7:45pm

Remembered my username and pass. only been 3 ½ years.

TDKshorty wrote on Apr 3rd, 2011 5:04pm

Aqua Dementia wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:07am :
I see. Yeah man I should learn some theory since I don't know any at all. The band I'm in now hasn't practiced in like 3 months and I'm not sure I want to be in a band right now. Just haven't felt like playing much. It kinda sucks.

Yeah, I always thought that learning theory would inhibit me, but I just realized I was being lazy, and the more hard work I put into learning it, the more creative output I receive, it's great.
There are a ton of torrents you can download with pdf files of music books and guitar videos and stuff.
I've been doing some random stuff though, I still write my own music, but I don't have any bandmates or anything, but I had plans to work with a few djs and a rapper, doing some dub stuff and some regular rap stuff, but we're still working on that.

TDKshorty wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 7:52pm

Aqua Dementia wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 at 12:21pm :
That's awesome man. I'm doing pretty good for the most part. What's new? Still playing in a band?

Nah haha, I'm just studying by myself, I want to learn music theory. There's not much of a music scene around here though haha.

TDKshorty wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 3:17am

Whats up man? I'm doing great, how about yourself??

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »