ApexMACHINE

ApexMACHINE's Profile Comments

geminigirl3333 wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 11:38pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 8:03am :
I love Shinedown. It's amazing!

they are my favorite (: thats so cool cuz some people dont like them very much. (there crazy!)

GregAshby wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 3:55pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 6:59am :
GregAshby wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 2:38am :
Hey man if you dont mind me asking....Wat type of pedals do you use to achieve your sound? Its beastly!

Line 6 Toneport buddy. UX1. It's been very good to me. Buy the Metal Zone patches and FX booster packs to achieve great tones for your guitar. It's really cheap, and if you tinker around with it, can re-create any tone you want.
Thanks man! Ill lok into it! You have a freaking awesome sound!

ApexMACHINEa wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 12:59pm

GregAshby wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 2:38am :

GregAshby wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 2:38am

Night wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 5:38pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 at 6:31am :
Cool man, I shall give FL a try and see what I can come up with!

lol well, what I mean is that I use FL Studio to "house" and use these plugins with. The majority of plugins or vst's I end up using have nothing to do with FL at all (Such as toontrack or EastWest plugins) It's just that FL studio I find to be easier to compose in when I'm working with MIDI etc :)

VVolverin3 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 2:02pm

I was going to come and ask you when you were going to upload more tracks. But I see you have! :D

Very sick work dude. :cheers:

Night wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 3:18am

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 24th, 2010 at 6:15pm :
Hey dude, how do you do all of your analogs and synths?

mmmm wait what d'ya mean? like what do I use?
mmm I guess I use just w/e FL studio has, mostly its keys and the autogun plugin. Theres a ton of capable freeware plugins one can find that genuinly sound great, check out kvr as well as they have a large database of plugins you can research with

as far as amps, I've only come to use amp sims XD

afterthewar wrote on May 29th, 2010 9:29pm

Hey man thanks for the feedback on my music. I really appreciate it.

Raven Wilde wrote on May 29th, 2010 9:16pm

P.S.
Forgot to say.....
About those percussion insruments in the pictures... I built them :)
I love it when I play the big one. The sound hits you so hard, right dead square in the chest that it LITERALLY throws your heartbeat out of rhythm. It's an awesome beast!

Raven Wilde wrote on May 29th, 2010 9:01pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 5:26am :
Pleasure to meet you Raven. I love the percussion instruments in your pictures! I know in terms of music we are probably a billion miles apart, but don't be scared off by my insane heavy metal... I write all sorts of music!

Thanks for the add! Hope to hear some of your music soon.

~KB

Afraid of Heavy Metal? Most definitely NOT!! I LOVE IT!!
I grew up in the eighties, the 1980's LOL! My favorite band WAS Metallica, before they sold out and went commercial.
A short list of some of the other Metal I like:
Queensryche
King Diamond
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Motorhead
W.A.S.P.

There are more, but you get the Idea :)
Glad to have you as a friend. At the moment I am trying to listen to some of your MP3s but I have dial up so..........
Talk to ya soon
RaVen

WishfulShredder wrote on May 29th, 2010 2:33pm

I was experimenting with the compressor on the mix actually! and yeah... It does sound crap :P

WishfulShredder wrote on May 28th, 2010 3:25pm

Thanks for the kind words man. All Ive been using is FL studio (w/guitarrig4 and EZdrummer) so I dont exactly have a lot to work with. But yeah, thanks, I really appreciate it.

Also I totally dig your tracks you have up here at the moment. Especially the production, it's really nice (from a cursory listen).

Riff Driven wrote on May 26th, 2010 10:01pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 9:30pm :
I used an old Zoom 505 for about 6 years... took me a LOT of mental strength to get rid of it!
I still have my old 505!! I rarely use it anymore, but I haven't sold it yet.

Hypetreme wrote on May 26th, 2010 9:38pm

Can you tell me your FX chain on the snare/snare bottom channel?

HaveCool wrote on May 26th, 2010 4:25am

Thanks for the add man! DFWB is definately a fun project. The local scene here has been eatin' it up so I'm enjoying it while I can.

evolucian wrote on May 25th, 2010 8:29pm

I know i said fear factory in one of the comments... but is threat signal a big influence too? Your songs are brilliant dude... nicely done :)

Hypetreme wrote on May 24th, 2010 10:13pm

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 24th, 2010 at 11:11pm :
You have a great ear, to be recording such accurate covers. But what I would love, love, love, is to hear you write some originals!
Thanks, I appreciate your comment. Actually there is 3 original songs in my profile, Heathen Lamentations, For Those Who Dare and Valhalla.

Night wrote on May 23rd, 2010 6:30pm

Hey thx for the invite! you've got some awesome riffage here yourself!

blu_flame34 wrote on May 23rd, 2010 6:06am

Thanks for the compliments mate! It's always nice to hear kind words from a metalhead...which is rare, playing acoustic folk as I do :p

Wesbanez wrote on May 22nd, 2010 4:17pm

Hey man thanks for the add and the compliments! You ever wanna chat recording techniques hit me up :-)

1 2 read next