AntiG3

AntiG3's Profile Comments

hii123 wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 2:55pm

Hi good day my new friend.
my name is miss Mimunna Brown .am looking for understand pertner in my life.
because i belive understanding is love, i came across your profile today at __this site___,I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a serious relationship with you and me, please if you mind you write me with my private email adress here .(mine4love8@yahoo.com) . so i will send you my picture.and will know each other better. distance age country dos not matter god filling understand and love matter alot in life .am waiting to hear from you soonest in my private email adress here(mine4love8@yahoo.com)yours in love mimunna

baby41love wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 5:44pm

Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.

rocknroll93 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 11:54am

AntiG3 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 at 8:48pm :
Wow, damn, I can't believe I missed that *facepalm*
Thanks!

Nice playing too, but a bit heavy on the effects (but I believe people have already told you that

yeah, people allready told me.. it didnt sound that strong on the recording, but when I uploaded it, it was crap..

Terastr wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 3:54pm

hahahah whoever you are noone likes you and you have no family.
Oh hey dude.

Andragon wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 4:01pm

EXACTLY! I've created my first account years and years ago. Then I'm like "It's all the same now." So, I quit. Then a year later, a friend's like "Hey check out this new game I found." >.>
lol

yellowshirtguy wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 10:59am

ah, that makes sense lol.

G3 is Joe Satriani's awesome concert tour with 3 great guitarists. I couldn't figure out why anyone on this site would be against it.

yellowshirtguy wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 6:49pm

Why do you hate G3?

Andragon wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 7:06am

Kingdom of Loathing! Hooray for cheesy references and whack adventures!

SeanX3187 wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 4:33pm

AntiG3 wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 at 8:46am :
They're actually way better than my crappy Solid State amp!

I have the AC30 one, it has a really nice tone for it's size. Check it out on youtube, they have some sound clips.

alright thanks bro.
i was really considering one, but i didn't want to waste my money.
but it doesn't sound like it would be a waste at all.

SeanX3187 wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 5:07am

hey man, how's that vox amplug thing?
i was looking at those but never got a chance to try one out.
does it sound good?