AnnihiSlateR

AnnihiSlateR's Profile Comments

majercynthia wrote on May 7th, 2014 5:12pm

GREETINGS TO YOU am
CYNTHIA MAJER,i guess your here to make friends everywhere in the world i really want us to be friends if you don't mind here is my ID contact me through my EMAIL( cynthiamajer4real@gmail.com )

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 11:19am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

jossy~ wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 12:06pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

ThebigGirls wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 5:21pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

vivianabunga wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 3:23pm

Hi
Am Miss Viviana Bunga) and i will like us to be become friends
for first friendship can not be seen or touch
but it is felt within the heart, However'
i will like you to reply via my
E-mail id ( vivianabunga@yahoo.com )
for more info and pics about me
am waiting!
Thanks!!
Miss Viviana

Burning_Angel wrote on Oct 2nd, 2011 7:09pm

Good day, Neil, my good ser.

I am adding you on facebook. And on last.fm. Just cause. You seem like one of the few UGer's I'd actually talk to outside of UG. :P

[I'm Sean, btw. Since your Neil it only seems proper that you'd have my name too.]

PEACEMABOU wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 9:33pm

Hello
My name is miss peace i saw your profile today and have interest in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail
Please reply me to my box ID here

maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk

NOT ON THE SITE

theogonia777 wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 9:46pm

i may have at some point, but i'm not sure.

with Skyclad, they have some good stuff here and there, but The Wayward Sons of Mother Earth is by far my favorite. but the newer stuff is kind of meh.

the problem there is that most people that like metal don't particularly like bluegrass or country, so that can make it tricky.

again, i may have listened to them, but the names don't ring a bell. i'll check them out though.

although i'm not really one of those guys that listens to any particular genre or subgenre enough to really need to listen to too many bands, cause i listen to all kinds of stuff. i listen to jazz (hard bop and free jazz), metal (folk, brutal death, funeral doom, ambient influenced black metal), bluegrass, classical (western baroque, Indian, East Asian), country, various folk music (Indian, East Asian, Australian Aboriginal (didgeridoo music)), electronic (IDnB, trance), and also 80's New Wave and synth pop stuff.

theogonia777 wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 9:22pm

A man after my own heart :p:

What's a couple of your favourites? (I'd recommend finding/posting in the folk metal thread to answer, as I feel this threads days are numbered )

i figured i'd answer here, cause that threads likely to get shut down.

i like stuff like Falkenbach, Mithotyn, Agalloch, Bathory, and Enslaved (more viking, but whatever). also Nest, though there not really metal, but they're associated closely enough with metal. and some others like (older) Skyclad, (older) Korpiklaani, Finntroll, and Moonsorrow. that sort of stuff.

though i'm interested in doing folk metal that fuses black/viking type stuff with American folk music, such as blues, country, western, bluegrass, etc, just cause i enjoy that sort of stuff and the combination hasn't been explored much.

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 6:37pm

LURKER

Keth wrote on May 18th, 2010 9:02am

Ah, I really should follow such a music course, seems very interesting. Plus, it would make 'testing' my music alot easier then tabbing it out in guitar pro (which sounds like crap anyway).

Keth wrote on May 17th, 2010 10:32pm

I'm impressed by your string quartet, especially if you wrote this when you were 14... :O
How exactly did you record it (or did you use a program for it?)

DashBlaster wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 9:16pm

Cool string quartet! Powerful, and very evident that you like metal (I mean that in the best way!) Keep it up!

Mustaines-bitch wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 10:36am

Yup, just re-found my old profile on here :P

Mustaines-bitch wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 9:52pm

Annihifailure :D

Guitar_Dan_666 wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 10:26pm

haha it does, to your email if you set it. :p

Guitar_Dan_666 wrote on Nov 6th, 2009 11:40pm

Hey there, ahah! :D

adyhendrixc wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 8:13pm

I don't know Elizabeth McCormack either lol
She's a friend of a friend that's it.

You'll probably have seen me in pictures with Waitey, Sam and Rob, they're amongst my best mates. Oh and Emma.
Pete I know through college too, and I went out with Emily before Brennan was...

adyhendrixc wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 4:30pm

Quick gander and we have 7 friends in common on facebook.
Probably from there then :)

www.facebook.com/kasadrian

adyhendrixc wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 4:24pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote on Sep 2nd, 2009 at 11:54am :
ah right.
I went to bedford.

your picture looks proper familiar. as If I should know you. but I just can think why.
unless i saw you at college loads, and subconciously feel like I know you. lol

Well I know a few people who were in your year at Bedford. Waitey and Sam Hill?

1 2 read next