Alexander_BR

Alexander_BR's Profile Comments

DavidRayT wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 9:24pm

Your custom user title, or whatever it's called, is amazing.

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:40pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

coltonpa wrote on Sep 21st, 2009 2:17am

hey would you be able to do a logo for my band Red Letters we are a hard rock/ alternative rock band. i saw your logos and thought they looked the most original out of them so i thought you might be able to do one for my band

BaBaBoeGaH wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 6:01pm

Thanks for the logo mate!

Primus2112 wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 6:15pm

Now go get stepped on by a Big Daddy...would you kindly?

Ippon wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 4:12am

Alexander_BR wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 at 12:28pm :

So my JEM project is coming back. Finally going to spend the money I guess. I know from the thread that your friend also got a closeout guitar from guitarfetish. How good was the final quality?
I helped with another project using one of GF's LFR ... was surprised by how well it performs and it continues to not disappoint.

:cheers:

noxiosimitator wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 4:41pm

IMPORTANT !!

please don't forget to submit you recording for the language competition ;)
you've only got 'till sunday to get it up or you'll be out :)
(ignore this if you submitted already or when you're not taking part in this competition ofcourse )

:cheers:
- noxiosimitator

liam9564 wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 1:14pm

woo a draconian fan me too!!

jeph1566 wrote on Jun 28th, 2008 12:56am

Let me know what you think about my website. www.shredknowledge.com
also, check out my myspace profile. www.myspace.com/shredknowledge

Thales wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 10:22pm

hey man, you got msn?

Ippon wrote on Feb 9th, 2008 1:46am

What the heck happened to your build?