AlanHB

AlanHB's Profile Comments

AlanHBa wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 10:30pm

For those interested Professorlamp's comment below relates to this thread http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=31737766

For some reason he quit the thread and decided to spam my wall instead.

professorlamp wrote on Aug 4th, 2013 5:08pm

How do you moderate the musicians talk forum if your knowledge of the topic isn't up to scratch?

Seriously, the posts on your wall from other musicians who are pointing out your flaws should be indicative that maybe you should moderate a different forum.

I'm not trying to have a dig but I posted that thread up about one of my theory articles. You clearly didn't understand it, and because you didn't understand it, thought it was redundant.

It's a bad attitiude to have and also represents UG badly when one of the moderators doesn't even understand the threads that are coming through his forum...

Hail wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 6:21pm

i probably started it cause i called him out for not responding to threads lol

AlanHBa wrote on Feb 12th, 2013 7:43pm

Bad Kharmel wrote on Feb 9th, 2013 at 4:59pm :
Please mr. mod please learn music theory before trying to ban me for actually knowing what I'm talking about (I am minoring in music).... I've looked at your posts, and you clearly don't understand theory, hit me up I'm happy to help, (and if I get banned because I think a mod is an amateur, then so be it, I'm happy to teach you anything)

Mate, feel free to teach me. You could start by telling me "how" I'm wrong.

Bad Kharmel wrote on Feb 9th, 2013 7:59am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Oct 14th, 2012 8:49pm

AlanHB wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 at 2:09am :
How's it going dude? Thanks for subscribing to my songs.
Hey yeah, no problem. You created some great music, so I enjoy listening to it. :D

Spaztikko wrote on Sep 5th, 2012 5:56am

O hai!

Bad Kharmel wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 9:53am

so.... you know nothing about proper music theory, take a class before you try to teach it again, and random name generators for the names of modes and scales (they have real names you know), if you weren't a mod I'd report you, that is completely disrespectful to anyone who has a greater understanding of theory than you do

RockstarAdam wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 10:41am

Hahahaha... Its amazing how many people answer exactly that... :P

dallas1209 wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 9:14pm

AlanHB wrote on Nov 23rd, 2011 at 6:54pm :
I'm cool too!
I'm really trying to network with a ton more musicians. We have to stay in touch!

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 8th, 2011 4:33pm

Hello from scotland. Hope all is well in the land of Aus'.

New Build started 69 thinline tele.......check it out.

Cheers Dessi

rockingamer2 wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 8:17pm

Thanks for the mastering e-mail.

maximumride wrote on Jun 8th, 2011 6:57pm

awesome song!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Attenuare wrote on Apr 26th, 2011 11:07am

Your welcome! See you around.

mrsixstrings12 wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 1:54am

hi there! you previously posted on a thread of mine about merch ideas and had a few questions that you seemed to want to elaborate on. So i answered them and would appreciate anymore input you have! Thank you for the advice!

dsss guitars wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 11:23pm

Good tracks.........hello from Scotland

slash.r0cks wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 8:37am

So it takes until just after I move from Canberra to find a local on the website?

MH400 wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 3:44pm

I see you lurking!

Don't make me hunt you down!

Hey man, whats up?

metalmetalhead wrote on Dec 12th, 2010 11:32pm

Great music dude.."never get the chance" was really cool great feel and "love myself". could have used a few more minutes so if you "ever get the chance" finish it id like to hear it. Great guitar work "true feeling" vocals are similar to David Gilmore. not saying you sound like just similar great music tho

lespaulkid123 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 2:06pm

You are officially the Mod-God. Rock on!

1 2 3 read next