AeolianWolf

AeolianWolf's Profile Comments

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Jan 2nd, 2013 11:23pm

AeolianWolf wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 at 5:10pm :
don't sweat it ultimately i'm here to help. i'm here to teach and learn, just like everyone else.
Fair enough. :)

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 5:43am

Just so you know, I appreciated your advice and honesty in my thread about counterpoint. I'd rather someone be honest and offer advice (even if they're NOT exactly sugar-coating it) than the opposite. So, thank you!

GuitarMunky wrote on Dec 12th, 2012 10:38pm

AeolianWolf wrote on Nov 15th, 2012 at 3:28pm :
hey, man, where you been?

MT isn't any fun anymore without guys who know what they're talking about and think differently than i do - it's just all about trolling and haikus now

I decided I'd rather play my guitar than argue with people. Best of luck to you, and no hard feelings!

Spaztikko wrote on Sep 29th, 2012 8:09am

I'll be honest, I miss your posting in MT.

Hail wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 7:23pm

nah, musically he's not too bad, but it's hard to take anything he writes seriously, so when he does say anything that's wrong, it's impossible to correct him without pulling hairs out. at least i try and keep my mouth shut if i don't understand something.

Hail wrote on Jul 18th, 2012 10:49pm

captaincranky kind of reminds me of a chinese gold farmer mixed with a 10th grade AP english student. is that just me?

panhead201 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 2:40pm

Hi man,I saw where you looked at my page and you looked familiar so I looked you up.You're way too young for me to know you.I went to Stuyvesant and transferred to Cooper Union.My mom went to Julliard on scholarship.She was Great.Hope they're treating you right at CUNY.I used to give some classes at SUNY in New Paltz back in the 70,s.It was my buddies class but he'd bribe me to sit in with him every now and then.Best of luck,keep playing.You're mp3,s are DEFINITELY interesting.Your avatar would make a great album cover.See ya,panhead201

ReaLgirl wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 8:31pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

Xiaoxi wrote on Dec 1st, 2011 7:49am

That's what I'm here for man! Ask away!!

griffRG7321 wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 4:14pm

Also,' Posted december 31st 1969'????

griffRG7321 wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 3:25pm

My repertoire at the moment consists of the following :

Nocturne in C# minor - Chopin (still working on getting the end runs in synch with the left hand though)
Fantasy in D minor - Mozart
Sonata in D major - Scarlatti
Claire De Lune - Debussy
Plus a bunch of easier pieces

Currently working on Liebstraume by Liszt.

griffRG7321 wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 3:25pm

AeolianWolf wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 at 6:13am :
as someone in a similar position to you, i'd be very curious to know what your piano regimen consists of. repertoire, drills, exercises, etc.

do get back to me sometime. i'm actually really curious. i've been focusing on piano a lot recently, and i'd like to get the most out of my practice time while i still have the next 2-3 years to practice.

My practice routine has sort of flopped at the moment. I plan to get into a regime when I'm back at uni. I'll usually warm up going up and down some major and both minor scales in one octave, then two, then three. A lot of the time though if I'm pressed for time I'll just go through some pieces which are good exercises for the fingers such as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeYCJRDgqTs.

supersac wrote on Aug 27th, 2011 7:37am

dude i must say in most threads in which i try to explain some theory you usually correct me or explain what i was trying to say better
thank you for that ive learned quite a bit from your posts

also listened to your tunes on here pretty awesome

griffRG7321 wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 11:02am

AeolianWolf wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 at 8:10am :
gonna have to disagree.

Gym Tan Laundry?

griffRG7321 wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 6:55pm

AeolianWolf wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 at 8:02am :
dude, when i said DTF in that powerchord thread, i meant daddytwofoot, not down to fuck.

There's nothing wrong with watching jersey shore man, don't feel embarrassed...

Everyone loves T shirt time

PEACEMABOU wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 9:16pm

Hello
My name is miss peace i saw your profile today and have interest in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail
Please reply me to my box ID here

maboupeace@yahoo.co.uk

NOT ON THE SITE

Bad Kharmel wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 10:10am

Yeah, minor douchebag is more like it

dopelope wrote on Jul 15th, 2011 2:19am

Thanks for dropping by my page. I listened to a few of your tracks and I like! Keep it up bro.

descara wrote on May 12th, 2011 4:30pm

The sounds on The Moor are actually a VST/from MIDI data - it's the old EWQL symphonic orchestra gold edition. I, err, "borrowed" it, but I like it so much I'm going to buy the repacked version, which they still cary, (same sounds + sounds from expansion and better interface) first thing when I start studying. The old symphonic orchestra (without expansion) doesn't include viola sadly, so the viola part on The Moor is actually played by EQ'd cello.

Eastwinn wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 12:48am