AeolianInvasion's Profile Comments

hii123 wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 2:52pm

Hi good day my new friend.
my name is miss Mimunna Brown .am looking for understand pertner in my life.
because i belive understanding is love, i came across your profile today at __this site___,I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a serious relationship with you and me, please if you mind you write me with my private email adress here .( . so i will send you my picture.and will know each other better. distance age country dos not matter god filling understand and love matter alot in life .am waiting to hear from you soonest in my private email adress here( in love mimunna

weorge wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 12:57pm

Hey I got round to doing your C4C :) sorry that it took so long though

stephen_rettie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 5:03am

Hey man,
Thanks for the crit on my song, I have no plans of going professional but in case you were curious how I do in a modern setting this is my old band:

bastards wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 5:37am

I checked out Letter to Numero Uno... That was cool man. It was really beatles-upbeat. It's hard to criitic something that happy sounding!!!!!!

danza bonanza wrote on Mar 17th, 2011 5:58am

AeolianInvasion wrote on Mar 16th, 2011 at 8:12pm :
Thanks for the crit! I like your vocal style, but you do need to practice hitting the right notes. The guitar sounds really nice and clear with good tone. This already sounds like a very emotional piece, and it would sound amazing with a little metronome practice and better recording. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for checking out my song man, I really appreciate it.

fendercopyuser wrote on Feb 13th, 2011 6:52pm

Hey, thanks for the comment, surprised you like that version better, I think it sucks :D
Regarding the repetitiveness, you think it'd work better if i maybe skipped the first verse and chorus?