Ace Frehley

Ace Frehley's Profile Comments

UnsignedRecords wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 3:41am

Ace Frehley wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:46am :

I believe the sound would be pretty major.Are you satisfied with it?I see you changed pick ups.
Ace Frehley wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:46am :

yeah i love my sg... it's just so sexy. i think the neck is a little to thick for me, but i've been getting used to it. my hand only cramps up during gigs... which is the best time.

i wanted a tighter more focused sound, so i swapped them out. the stock pickups are real nice too though.

UnsignedRecords wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 3:30am

Ace Frehley wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 11:03am :

Dude!Hello there!I'm really interested in buying the Sg Standard in Ebony.I haven't tried yet but I played an epi sg and the tone and stuff were pretty good.So I guess the gibson will do much better.

nice nice, you should definitely go out and try the sg standard. the neck and weight kinda differs a bit between that and the epi model. you shouldn't be disappointed though.

MaXiMuse wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 12:13pm

Ace Frehley wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 6:05am :

Well I was just messing around and I was bored to take off the delay.

Ah, ok. If you had a Whammy you could do it exactly, but those things are around 200 bucks so.

Dookie92 wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 3:24pm

Firewind!!!! Thats gonna be pretty awesome. Tell me how it is, I cant go to see them in Athens.

Dookie92 wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 11:06am

It is quite cheap actually, maybe Ill go check it out next weekend.

Dookie92 wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 11:05am

Ace Frehley wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 at 4:35am :

Hello!I was checking your gear info and I see that you own the Boss DS-1.I own the Digitech hot head and they recently gave me the DS-1 for free.The Hot Head is by far a lot better and I recommend you to buy it for it is cheap as well

How much was it? I wouldnt mind getting another one but if it is too much, then I wont get it yet. I would check on the internet but stuff like this is sometimes more expensive in Greece.

Dookie92 wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 5:30pm

yeah man, I do speak some greek but I grew up in Canada so I speak more english. Yeah alot of bands are coming this summer man, judas priest (not one of my favorites though), offspring, mark knofpler (that should be awesome).

Hey man, Firewind and Kamelot are going to Thesalloniki though, thats pretty cool ( if you like Firewind)

Dookie92 wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 5:01pm

whats going on man?

hows everything up there in thessaloniki?

nitromaniac wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 2:06pm

nie song but a little short and samey
but i suppose i cant write worth shit much better than i could do
i jst steel other folkes songs

Waterboy799 wrote on Dec 10th, 2007 10:37pm

hmm, as far as Flangers go, i would say try out the MXR's and Electroharmonix ones, but im really not much of a pedal info guy so im really not that much help. post a thread in the guitar gear and accessories, you'll get plenty of good answers.

Waterboy799 wrote on Dec 9th, 2007 3:15am

nah not yet, finding a drummer is right pain in the ass. i have a friend who's good on bass and i just jam out with him, but can't come across any drummers to seal the whole thing unfortunatly.

Waterboy799 wrote on Dec 6th, 2007 11:57pm

yea man whats up! how's your band doing?