Abunai X

Abunai X's Profile Comments

mercy2012 wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 5:40pm

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is mercy.here is my privet e-mail'(mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in )

Craigo wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 12:09am

Wait, what?! No!

Hello!

black amendment wrote on May 30th, 2012 6:30am

We meet again :P

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 7:30am

I thought you already saw iiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Wah!

Craigo wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 4:50pm

Agh, you said it the exact same way my ex-boss did. When he wasn't calling me "Pretty Girl" and "Princess" and "Your Highness". So gross.

That sounds horrible. I think there's only one person I allow to call me by endearments. I particularly hate endearments by someone who's maybe a little bit interested in you. The second someone calls me 'babe' I tend to shut off all interest I may have had for them. It's even weirder if it's your boss. Sympathy is given.

Are they yanky perchance? That'd be 'creg'. Craig is actually an angloised version of a Welsh word which is also in one of the native Scottish languages. Forget which one. But yeah. It can be translated into 'rock', 'pebble', 'small rock', that kind of thing.

I get called 'creg' by two people. One's a friend on UG, the other is one of my lecturers. She's a brilliantly middle class Californian woman. I tried explaining to her that my name wasn't 'creg'. She now alternates between the two. Some progress is better than none.

Craigo wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 2:17am

Lawrah

DeaThrash wrote on Aug 24th, 2011 2:45pm

Abunai X wrote on Aug 24th, 2011 at 12:28pm :
Hey, how are you? Do you have Facebook? Wait, maybe I already have you. I dunno. Do I?

Hey,
I'm alright i guess, ups and downs you know.
And no I don't have facebook, sorry

MASTER JiMMY wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 12:24am

Abunai X wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 at 10:04pm :
How are you? :3

I'm great! Yourself? Long time no speak miss Abunai.

Xiaoxi wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 4:45pm

oh honehhh :'3

Conor360 wrote on Feb 9th, 2011 7:18pm

Abunai X wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 at 5:20pm :
Yeah, it's set in Sandland, or whatever the hell they call it. My book had really awesome pictures of it and stuff. Personally, I think the it's the best (fewer fluffy talking animals). Can't wait for the movie to come out!

Really liked the book. I'm starting on Prince Caspian now :)

Conor360 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 8:42pm

Abunai X wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:20am :
How are you finding The Horse and his Boy? I think I enjoyed that the most out of the Narnia books I've read.

Im about 100 pages in and really like it. I've read the first two (The Magicians Newphew and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe) and this is one is definitely quite different than the others. Also its not set much in Narnia as far as I've read.

Xiaoxi wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 3:15am

noooooo ur mai widdle kewtie pieeee yes u rrrrrrr :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

black amendment wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 3:28am

Abunai X wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:10pm :
Wow, that's a really, really random question. I live about a kilometer away from a bus station. It takes me over 5 minutes to walk there, but I'm walking normally. Walking briskly would take perhaps 4.

So walking briskly for 4 kms would take 16 minutes. And kms are smaller than miles, so I imagine it would take 20 minutes to walk four miles briskly. You might have to jog or even sprint. Why do you ask?

And it sucks that you guys didn't end up going!!! >: ( When you finally do, report back to me!!!

Well I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry, so I could live with 20 minutes each way. The reason I ask is because my gf wants me to walk over tomorrow to hang out for a bit and she's about 4 miles from where I live. I still figure I could clear it in 10-15 if I sprint/run (I'm built for running fast) :D

And I know, I was really bummed :( But I shall let you know how it goes when we get the chance!

black amendment wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 9:42am

The date unfortunately didn't go :( But we're trying to get together as soon as we can (and yes, it would've been my first date with her). As for the well wishes, don't mention it :)

I don't suppose you'd know the answer to this, but I think it's better NOT to make an otherwise useless thread in the Pit where I'll most likely be subject to off-topic slander.

Is it possible to walk a distance 4 miles in 10 minutes? Or would I need to jog/run to even think about clearing 4 miles?

Craigo wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 11:04pm

But yeah. That's kind of awesome that you got voted second. Next time you're looking for work, just casually throw that in. XP

Might do me more favours than naming the societies I'm active with on campus.

Oo. I think the philosophy society at my campus has crashed and died though. I might decide to refound that. That'd be awesome for a CV :P

black amendment wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 2:01pm

[quote u='Abunai X' d='Oct 2nd, 2010 8:18am']
Hai derrr

I'm stressing over my final assignment for this semester while trying to find a job. The managers are all like, "So, have you had any retail experience?" I'm like, 'Well, no..." and they're like, "OMG GTFO". :|

Lol, how are yooouu?[/quote

That's no fun :( Everyone around me is looking for a job right now lol Hell, I ought to be thinking about what I'm going to do with my life after school pretty soon! But you'll find work soon, aye? You have my best wishes :D

As for me, I had a date yesterday that got postponed until either today or tomorrow. It feels good to be loved though. <3

black amendment wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 12:24pm

O hai

How goes it?

Craigo wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 3:32pm

Thank you Laura.

I got joint second most likely to change the real world in the UG awards this year. Whilst this is a positive attribute to myself, it's still very, very odd to be ranked so well on a highly popular internet website.

dann_blood wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 12:45pm

That was the vastly condensed version :p

I said I thought it might be for people who like prose and style, but its just a guess - I just don't get that stuff. He goes into detail that can be a bit excessive at times, and other times he'll give you details without any context. The characters are interesting, but distant.

And the political women are very different to Aes Sedai. Imagine if all but a few of the Aes Sedai were Red sisters, and they were all narcissistic controlling cunts who take meddling to a whole new level.

As for politics, I just posted on your facebook wall before checking here.

dann_blood wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 11:19am

As for similarities to Jordan - there's the political aspect, a group very similar to Aes Sedai, and a group of desert people very similar to the Aiel who view the main character in a way similar to the way the Aiel view Rand.

That's all I could pick up, although I haven't read a WoT book since January and I won't be reading one again until the final book is released.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next