9_11_4

9_11_4's Profile Comments

Internal Chaos wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 11:26am

Haha, it's definately a skill.

And we shalt be friends :)

metalheadrenzo wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 10:51am

watch it in youtube :)

metalheadrenzo wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 10:48am

9_11_4 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 4:40am :

there is a cog in the philipines?? I did not know that, are they any good? The cog i was referring to in my fav bands list was the Australian prog/metal/rock band. You should check them out
i've heard of them already.they're cool.And yes there a Metal band named COG here in the philipines.watch <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/laXDCW59Y3U&hl=en" ></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/laXDCW59Y3U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Internal Chaos wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 10:06am

Think about that... I have an iPod.

YOU WORK FOR A RADIO STATION! THAT IS SO COOL!

I work in a recording studio, but you... People actually hear your voice! :p:

Internal Chaos wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 9:48am

Haha, well, you can look at it a different way. You can say I play drums because I'm massively aggressive and need to take it out, and I typed all of my bands because I have no friends and no social life.

Either way, I still missed a lot of bands out. They're the ones on my iPod, lol

IncubusMan999 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 6:10am

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I met and chatted with all the members and I know all of their guitarist's gear and stuff like that. Being one of my favourite bands, it was pretty exciting. I could probably hook you up to do a roadie job with them via the same friend if you really wanted.

Oh, so you live near the North Coast, up near Byron. Did you go to Splendour in the Grass? Ha, wow, you have you own radio station. How did you get into that? I probably shouldn't have one myself, I would just sit there making horrendous jokes all day long and then record it and play it after midnight as a rerun when I go to bed. That show sounds like an awesome idea though. If only I didn't have crappy Sydney radio, I would listen to your station 24/7.

I may actually send our EP when it's completely done for you to mindlessly plug lol. The songs should be done by the end of the holidays hopefully. Thanks heaps for the offer though, I would really appreciate that. :)

metalheadrenzo wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 2:14pm

hey!thanks for the accept.sup?

IncubusMan999 wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 12:45pm

Yeah, I am doing my half yearlys as well, I'm almost done though, just music and extension 1 english to go. Woodwork was such a crap exam, I'll be lucky if I pass. I gave up on caring about the whole 'school' thing about a month ago, HSC isn't really that important to me anyway.

Being a roadie is awesome though. It's heaps fun. I did the roadie job job for Karnivool (local Ausie band) a couple of times, it was awesome. You should join a band as well, it's so much fun. I am vaguely looking for a 2nd guitarist but you are a bit far away I think lol.

Ha, I didn't know there was a clinic here. Oh well. I bet his massive biceps filled the room though. We got this joke in our band that people's ability to sweep pick is based on bicep size so my drummer is pushing me really hard at the gym lol. I was a bit starstruck when I met Vinnie Paul though so I know how you feel.

IncubusMan999 wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 8:27am

Hey wait, you play hockey as well? Cool! Damn it, stupid referee lost us our knockout game couple of weeks ago.

IncubusMan999 wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 8:26am

9_11_4 wrote on Apr 7th, 2008 at 8:29am :

wow your awesome. you have great taste in music and you are the same age as me, in yr 12 and aussie

Why thank you. Your music taste isn't so bad either.

Yeah it is difficult finding people who are in Year 12 here in Sydney on UG, I only know a couple, and then they usually have the worst music taste. Congrats on actually liking good music.

How are you finding Year 12 at the moment? I'm on the verge of destruction personally. But my band is recording so we will be doing more gigs soon. Are you in a band?

Anyway, how was meeting John Petrucci? I saw that Dream Theater gig but I didn't get platinum tickets. Front row centre by force though! :)

bloodchair wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 8:22am

Kid Vicious wrote on Feb 18th, 2008 at 3:30pm :

I'm 17,
I'm Female,
Aussie,
Love Guitar
Love lighting,
Love Art and photography
Love hockey
you love lighting? you mean like lamps?
that's cold...

metacarpi wrote on Apr 7th, 2008 1:31pm

You were correct with Red Dwarf!

Here are your 10 points!

*hands over 10 points*

:D

x/taluha wrote on Apr 7th, 2008 12:50pm

uh...theyre shaved off and drawn on in that photo
but i grew them back

mazanupam wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 1:10pm

why do u think so???guitar is my life....

Opeth_Death wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 3:36am

Thanks for the add :)
You have an awesome taste in music by the way.

bloodchair wrote on Apr 5th, 2008 8:37am

thx for accepting the invite

mazanupam wrote on Apr 4th, 2008 10:31am

how many years u hav been playing????

mazanupam wrote on Apr 2nd, 2008 7:37am

"fortune in lies" is awsome.. isnt it???

mazanupam wrote on Apr 2nd, 2008 7:36am

hey...whats up??how r u???

skater_chick_ wrote on Mar 31st, 2008 5:35pm