9_11_4

9_11_4's Profile Comments

BringMeTheCalm wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 9:00pm

Thanks!

Hello :)

6DgOfInTb wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 2:37pm

Thanks a lot :)
Yeah, Eat At Joe's is an original...it was just a quick jam that I recorded for a demo thing. It's fine with me if you put it on your show :)

Good luck with your quest too haha

Bloodshed wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 2:52am

9_11_4 wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 at 5:11am :

Hello there, I am on a mission to comment everyone in my friends list, to say HI and spread the love around a little. Wow, you play a LOT of instruments and own a lot of gear :O And i really like that song you have on here 'between falling and flying' . If you ever want some radio airplay i'd be glad to do so

-peace-

Hey!! And thank you much for the kind comments and such. I should try commenting everyone here soon. If you can help with the radio airplay deal that would be AMAZING! We are needing exposure at the moment, and any kind helps. Radio airplay is definitely a huge help. I can send a CD your way or post music online if you like. Just let me know what we would need to do!

Thank you much!

9_11_4a wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 8:36am

allie_is_cool wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 at 11:01pm :

thanks haha but I'm a pretty terrible singer lol. If Im in front of people, my voice gets all crackly and what not and I forget the words. Anyway.. hows it going?

Thats no reason to say you are terrible at all, maybe just a little bit performance shy or something :) plus you can always have a cheat sheet in front of you, or writing on your arms to help you remember the words hehehe

'Leviathan' wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 6:17am

9_11_4 wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 at 9:34am :

Hello there, I am on an epic quest to say hello to everyone in my friends list on UG and you were my first port of call (since your name was first on the list and all) You have a Dream Theater signed guitar, that is friggin sweet. Mine is signed by Petrucci, thats all. But he is like my god. GIves me even more reason to love my axe eh. I like your cover of ministry of lost souls too, it sounds great. I'd like to hear more of that when you master the whole song

Thanks man, it means a lot! :)

Yeah, I'll wait a while before attempting the whole song, but you can bet you'll be first to hear it.

Thanks for the comment! :)

allie_is_cool wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 4:01am

9_11_4 wrote on Aug 30th, 2008 at 10:21am :

Hello there, I'm attempting to greet everyone on my UG friends list and spread the love to them. I am currently listening to your cover of bang bang. it's very awesome, i would never have the guts to put up a song with me singing in it. You are a much braver woman than I. I think your a good guitarist no need for you to say that you suck
-Peace and love
-ashmiester

bartdevil_metal wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 12:34am

lol, thank you very much. Everyone on your friends list? An epic quest indeed, you have way more friends than I do :)
Your comments on my skills made me feel guilty so I listened to your recordings...
...Great stuff! I'm really looking to get into Jazz standards and stuff and that superlocrian jam thing is brilliant!
I'm also definitley going to be looking into your show, I've been looking for a decent internet radio show that actually plays music I like, and we share interest in many bands, so should fit the bill :D
Anyways, hope you are ok and life is good.
**plans less epic tour of my friends list**

GHOST.HOST wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 10:05pm

yeah hes in a tie with Jason Becker, Chuck Schuldiner, and Dime as my favorite. I just wish I had a recorder so I could put some covers up here

frettlessIBANEZ wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 12:34pm

hi, neat page

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 7:59pm

I LOVE YOU ASH
SECKZ

Internal Chaos wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 1:52am

Not too bad, I spose. Things have been a bit weird with friends and family and such, but things like that sort themselves out. What subjects are you gonna be doing for the HSC?

timo1 wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 7:38am

I'll listen up sometime soon =]

Internal Chaos wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 11:20am

No reply makes me sad...

Your internet radio hasn't been working for me. It's a shame.

timo1 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 11:04am

Oh wait,its internet radio =[

timo1 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2008 11:03am

Can your radio station broadcast all the way to Sydney and if so,whats the channel

Skater901 wrote on Jul 18th, 2008 3:15pm

9_11_4 wrote on Jul 18th, 2008 at 9:44am :

who is the king of theory

Not YOU!!

:P

No but I will be! One day...

Monkey_Bassist wrote on Jul 18th, 2008 2:42pm

Hey, did you hear about the Cynic album? I'm guessing you did, hell yeah!!! Looking forward to it! :)

Monkey_Bassist wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 10:16am

Oooooh someone's Miss popular :p:

LOLz

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 4:21pm

Ashhhhhhhhhhh, babyyyyy.
How've you been? :]

Internal Chaos wrote on Jun 22nd, 2008 1:45pm

Wow, I haven't talked to you since the epic days of the Metal Chat Thread.

How have you been, Miss Ashleigh? :)

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next