3rdActguitarist

3rdActguitarist's Profile Comments

mariama wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 4:27am

mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Mariama i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lotīs of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss Mariama

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 7:54am

Nice tat. Adtr?

ronhoward wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 4:37am

Hey are you playing with anyone right now? I'm lookin to record or jam with new people, check out the stuff http://www.myspace.com/whendisasterstrikesband

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Apr 21st, 2010 12:13pm

3rdActguitarist wrote on Apr 20th, 2010 at 1:42pm :
lol Hey! Sorry it's been a while since I replied back to you. Life has been... well its been pretty rough these past few weeks. A lot of shit has popped up so I haven't had a lot of time to get on. How's life treating you? Hope all is well! lol
I don't have an msn but I do have a skype. Mine is just Alex09Dixon (I believe haha) you should def. hit me up on there!

Oh real! hope you're all good :) and hope everythings improved. uh, yeah i'm pretty good ae. umm Idk how to use skype :[

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 12:44pm

Hey man, have you got msn? mines thecrusader_7@hotmail.com XD

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 9:34am

yeah, i'm not sure why, musical differences aswell as it bring difficult to get everyone to prac... and the drummer wanting to go death core also lol. I mean, I don't mind death core but it's not the sorta thing I wanna play, like you, I like things a tad less chuggy lol oh well, i've joined a thrash metal band now, called Corrupted Omen, got some demos on myspace if ya wanna hear em. xD

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Feb 8th, 2010 10:10am

Hey you :), yeah that gig would have gone ahead well, had we not split up on the day :( i've still got another band and some side projects, so I guess that's all good, still kinda pissed about it tho. It was pretty sudden.
Why did you quit your band? my xmas and new years was pretty sweet also, hope yours was good too! xP

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 11:18am

hey man, i've been so busy but at last i'm writing back lol, oh a smurf? my mate painted herself blue, and it took like a week for her to get it all off, haha. yeah, even though i'm on holidays myself i've been pretty busy, got a gig in two weeks which should be mint :D hbu? how's things?

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 11:15am

oops, forgot to write back to you soz. Halloween was great, got quite drunk. yourself? Me and my friends dressed up as scene kids and were all like, 'oli sykes is teh shit!' and we like had fake sleeves and stuff, man are we cool. how you been bro? :)

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Nov 1st, 2009 10:16am

yeah definitely, gigs are always good. oh that sounds cool. I dont really have any further intentions with biology and the science side of school. I'm gonna flag it all next year.

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Oct 29th, 2009 11:35am

Hasn't been too bad, I have tones of homework too, which isn't that fun haha. xP played two gigs tonight which was pretty sweet. :) ah I can't stand Biology, I wish I didn't take it this year. lmao.

aoteroa_gurl wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 6:22am

Haha, ty. So how's ya week been?

JagStang5246 wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 9:29pm

Bro, That's what we plan to do this summer haha. Tour. I'm the one that does all the booking for TCOH and I've been trying to decide on either west coast or east coast, and if you guys wanna tour, we could def get something going. That would be hella tight.

Dream Pin wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 4:49am

I know I started this one, and right now I'm just lolling myself half way to an aneurysm, and you seem to be getting fairly bent out of shape.
Also, the recordings on my UG page are old as time itself.
Would you like to hear some newer things? I'm mainly more involved in the production side of things nowadays as I'm just sort of bored of WRITING music (improvisation however is always funtimes) so here's a bunch of shit I've been involved with in either mixing, mastering, vocals, blah blah blah:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/631208/Bow%20Down%20Mas ter8.mp3 Born of Osiris Cover. Vocals/Mix/Master
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/631208/Robbie%20Final.m p3
Mix for a UG member.
Mix for friend
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/631208/Left%20Hand%20Ea rly%20Master%201.mp3
Snippet of an upcoming behemoth cover me and my friend are doing

Dream Pin wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 7:14pm

do you ONLY listen to bands michael keene and joey sturgis have produced?
and why do you abreviate every band name? theres nothing more obnoxious than abreviating everything, apart from me of course.

Dream Pin wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 6:41pm

But you know what? I do find it really hilarious that one dude dissed your band and you're all up in arms. There's going to be people who hate your music wherever you go, even if you're the tightest, most technical, brutally heavy band in the universe, there will be people who love and loathe you equally. If you can't deal with the criticism, you need to either give up, grow thicker skin or just maybe find it in yourself to tidy up your chops, learn how to write songs that aren't painfully generic. When was the last time you heard a band get away with the "0 8 5" fret progression? Rose of Sharyn maybe, but that was a long time ago and it's worn thin.

Also, I'm totally honoured that I got a shout out on your profile. I can now die a happy man.

Dream Pin wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 6:36pm

3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:51am :
You sir, are a cuntbag
Have a nice day

You're also spot on. Gotta be cruel to be kind bro.

Dream Pin wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 6:35pm

3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 1:55am :
That was a pretty uncalled for. Our stuff on myspace is 100 times better quality.

Funnily enough, that was the stuff I listened to.

xXHelloKittyXx wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 4:42am

3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 6:36pm :
Eh not too bad lol
Just not ready to go to college haha
3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 6:36pm :
Eh not too bad lol
Just not ready to go to college haha

ya i kinda know the feelin i hate school XD itll b okay tho u got 2 make it super fun kk

xXHelloKittyXx wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 5:32am

3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 at 8:04am :
xXHelloKittyXx wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 10:31pm :3rdActguitarist wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 3:27pm :
Hello Whats up?
It just occured to me I haven't said hi to you yet lol

aww hi ^ ^

So hows it goin?

its goin very well thank u how bout u kid?

1 2 3 4 5 read next ŧ