3D3N

3D3N's Profile Comments

fender_696 wrote on Jan 19th, 2008 10:57am

your songs are amazing. just wondering if it's possible to download them, if not, you got a site where i could? cheers :)

Våd Hamster wrote on Dec 24th, 2007 7:37am

Musician/scientist right here :D

hello :)

HumanitysDeath wrote on Dec 14th, 2007 6:27am

Sadly, the trip hasn't happened yet. Apparently, the dealer went out of town or something. I'm hoping to get my hands on some over my winter break. Regardless, I'll be sure to post a report of some sort in the Drug Thread.

Ænimus Prime wrote on Dec 10th, 2007 6:17am

Are you upset about that Wait for Sleep thing? If so, you completely misunderstood my post. It was just a correction, not an attack. I'm a big DT fan (as I see you are too) and I thought we might have a little discussion about the keyboard players in DT, but the thread got closed. So I hope thats all sorted out.

BTW, I've got tickets to DT in Sydney!!!!

Ænimus Prime wrote on Dec 10th, 2007 6:08am

Um, I'm sorry if I offended you (it's definately not because you're a woman), but I can't remember what I did.

Resiliance wrote on Dec 8th, 2007 1:51am

Be in my jazz quartet.

En_zed wrote on Dec 6th, 2007 4:35am

Thats a great way of putting it! I think it's somewhat contagious as well, because other people's music can give you a lot more than just inspiration, if you know what I mean.

HumanitysDeath wrote on Dec 3rd, 2007 10:15pm

While I feel like I'm simply reiterating the words of previous posts, I cannot help but tell you that you do, in fact, have an amazing and beautiful voice.

And I'm jealous of your piano skills.

En_zed wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 2:34am

I learned piano for a few years; back when I was eight or ten or something. It never really stuck though - maybe it was my teacher or my own lack of determination - I can't tell. However, I began leaning guitar this year and I simply can't put it down. I even take it to school quite often as something to do! I simply can't explain it... :rolleyes:

Resiliance wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 2:21am

How very true.

"The insults bounced off their carapace of thick stupidity; and they stared at him with a blank expression of dull and sullen resentment in their eyes."

Aldous Huxley. Brave New World.

My favorite one of all. I find it so eloquently gets the point across.

Resiliance wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 2:16am

"Hell is other people."

L'enfer, c'est les autres. No Exit/Huis Clos. Sartre. I like that quote too. :)

En_zed wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 2:09am

Such responses are worthy of a friend request!

Anyway, you may have already mentioned somewhere, but how long have you been a musician? (When did you start learning your first instrument?)

En_zed wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 1:35am

I second xFilth on his first comment. It's nice to see a pianist around...

xFilth wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 12:56am

Hallaw :>

Yay, more mp3s coming ;)

xFilth wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 12:42am

(sweet tone in Roof of the World =o What amp are you using and did you change pickups?)

xFilth wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 12:35am

Whoa, you have some really mindblowing mp3s up... Beautiful voice, good playing, great mixing...

Keep up the brilliant work and welcome to UG :)