24WildRovers

24WildRovers's Profile Comments

edsguitar wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 7:09pm

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 11:46am :
Still in Utah. Do you enjoy where you are at?
Not very much, no. Life has been rough, but im still chuggin ya know? Just no direction

edsguitar wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 11:37pm

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 11th, 2013 at 5:02pm :
I haven't really been up to much, just wandering from music festivals and working at resorts in between
Ohio doesnt get many things like that very often other than actual concerts. Where are you residing now?

edsguitar wrote on Jun 11th, 2013 7:53pm

24WildRovers wrote on May 7th, 2013 at 5:30pm :
It has been a while since we have talked. How have you been?
Not much. I graduated high school. Ive been working full time at acme since spring break and Im trying to live life right now. Howve you been mane?

edsguitar wrote on Apr 16th, 2013 8:58am

How's it been my old friend? Years since we've chatted. lol

ripdime04 wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 8:26pm

24WildRovers wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 7:37am :
Everything has been going very well for me, has everything been going well enough for you? Did you ever decide to move to San Francisco?
im waiting to finsih my last year of high school then i plan on getting there. glad to hear everythings been going well, yes things been up and down but im growing up and learning alot. I was alot more young and stup last time we talked, i feel i gained alot of knowledge and perception better. stay safe man

ripdime04 wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 2:49am

hope all is well with you brother. may peace courage and safety be with you!

BloodCold wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 11:12pm

Hey there, i just checked the threads you have posted. You didn't post many new pieces since the last time i was here... ?

BloodCold wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 8:24pm

I've been not so good due to my inability to write all these days but it got better sometime ago n i am going to start posting pieces soon, feels like my soul is being filled back in... :heart:
And that helped, i now have a bit more of a clearer idea on that disorder. Thnks! :)

BloodCold wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 4:15pm

Hello, how are things going? Wht do you know abt schizoprenia?

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 11:37pm

yea i see where you're coming from with the college, possibly its the money too, shits so expensive these days but ill look into them more, haha i hope shit all works out, but thanks for all the help man, i really, really appreciate it, more then words can tell. peace and love be with you

heres a song for you too;)

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 3:54am

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 11:20am :
Very nice find

thought you'd like it, man ive been writing so much poetry lately and putting it to songs, ill put them up man, im getting abunch of poetry books too and getting the book you suggested and this book called tarantula by bob dylan, ive been so into writing man, i really think poetry and putting it too songs is my real strength, where my two strengths come together come so powerfully..not trying to sound cocky haha, when i graduate im going to move around and play and then maybe get my name out and try to talk to a record company if i havent been signed yet, btw ive been working out and cutting back on my eating and been working out and i lost like 10 pounds already and its been like 2 weeks:D just thought id put that in man, peace brother, be safe

baby41love wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 5:38pm

Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 27th, 2011 1:59am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbyTTPUvMrQ&feature =related
beautiful song man...you should listen to it man, peace

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 5:26pm

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 7:03am :
Yeah that book talks a lot about the harmonics of the cosmos and about the great god and his "magical" power that we call Melchizedek. I think you'll like it, it puts a whole new view on things
yes i am def getting it now man....sounds real interesting and i think it would be perfect man.! thanks

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 4:54am

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 at 10:33pm :
Now that you have mentioned that idea I think that sounds like a good thing to go with. You already have most of the set-up you would need to get started and you can just save up enough for some personal reflection time on the road.

See, if you think about it long enough you'll find the best answer for yourself. May peace and courage be with you brother

thanks man, i think this is really what i have should of done in the first place, thanks for all the help with this man, i really am grateful for it. BTW im ordering that pyramid book you recomended in the next few weeks, looking forward to it. Peace man

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 2:37am

Hey brother, hope all is well with you! I have felt and am going through with a slight change of pace and direction musically in life, I was thinking, If i moved to san fransisco I will have to find musicians, pay rent for apartment, ect. I've been writing songs with my friend, I feel I'm going to get into songwriter, not bragging but anytime i write people give me excellent feedback....But either way I think I'm just gonna live on the road for a while and write songs and basically try to be a singer-songwriter, do you feel this is a good idea or will it be bad.....I just feel the whole band/san fran thing wont work out as i expect it, plus i want to see the world, not just one place! peace and much love brother

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 12:32am

You are such a professional critique! :cheers:

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 14th, 2011 3:14am

love the garcia rose brother, much love and peace!

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 1:26pm

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm :
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay. php?f=7
Try this link, then just scroll down to see what other people have posted. And close to the top you can see a "New Thread" button if you want to post something.

Be sure to read the rules, http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement. php?f=7&announcementid=128 , so you don't post too many too soon and hints on how you can get more people to look at your work.

I have written lyrics but I don't think any of them are any good. But I'm sure people are going to like your work

I don't think anyone's going to comment though :( Meh

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 1:04pm

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm :
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay. php?f=7

Thank you so much!! I finally posted one xD I suck at being a critique so I just leave random comments... ahem...

I really want to read one of yours... what is it called? :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next