21wickwing

21wickwing's Profile Comments

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 12:26am

Here is a forum about the Christian Creation. Ask/Answer questions as best as you can. http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/creationistsarer etarded/forum/67984/

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 4:55pm

Our kpthedude has some new videos http://www.youtube.com/user/pridsters

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 4:28pm

21wickwing wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 4:09am :
Haha yeah, I come from a heavy drinking county here in PA and we always argue who's heritage is the best for drinking. Usually Irish and German wins. Although Italy and Britain always come close. And nobodys heritage is Russia so they are like not even considered ever. And then France by default of USA and France not liking each other, always loses.

Haha well with all my mongrelness, I'd like to think I have inherited the best of all the countries....but I feel that is somewhat not true xD Drinking is good, but I much prefer a spliff to getting drunk. Far more enjoyable in the long run. Except run ins with salvia...(see my blogs). They are far from enjoyable.

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 5:43pm

21wickwing wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 4:53pm :
Yeah Irish + German = awesome drinker
But yeah, they are definitely awesome countries.

Haha, I hadn't thought of it like that. Ahwell, you have the luck of the Irish ;)

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 9:20am

21wickwing wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 3:13am :
Yeah haha, one of my really good friends is like a mixture of every single European country. I think he has 23 countries for his heritage. Thats crazy. I am just Irish and German.

Damn! That really is crazy! To be honest, I've never really taken the time to go back through my family tree, its far to extensive and complicated. Perhaps I will one day though, it might be interesting. Ahh okay, two of the best though aye ;)

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 11:03am

21wickwing wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 at 4:36am :
Never been to Europe ever. I mean the US dollar is just not good enough to really be able to go to Europe. It is more expensive for us to go there than for you to come here. But yeah I really wanna check out Britian, definitely Ireland (my granddad is straight off the boat from Ireland), Germany, and Italy. I was never too fond of France. But I don't think the French are too fond of us either haha.

Great selection of countries there! Yes, I can well imagine it is very expensive. I have never been to America either, it is a little too expensive for me to afford. I would really like to visit it though. I speak french because my mother lived there a great deal and is fluent in it :) Other than that my bloodline is a true european mix-up :P French, scottish, welsh, irish, mainly english...all sorts. We are a very eclectic family xD

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 9:03pm

21wickwing wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 at 9:33pm :
Haha yeah I have seen my fair share of farms in PA. tons of farms here. But yeah Philly is an excellent place...if you go to the right parts of the city haha. Great food here too. But yeah I am trying to go to England and Ireland sometime. It is just an expensive trip.

Dayum, I must write that down on my places to go...if just for the food! Yes I highly reccomend a trip to britain. If you go to the right places, it is a stunning kingdom. I suggest you visit ireland, scotland and wales while you're at it, get it all done in one :P I do love it. Although I am closely linked with france, and I always feel at home there to. Ever visited?

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 8:50am

21wickwing wrote on May 31st, 2010 at 4:47am :
I am from Philadelphia PA. Pretty much the center of the universe. Haha jk. Center of my universe though. I love it. How about you?
By the way I am embarrassed cause I accidentally pressed 'quote' so I posted it on my profile. Now I don't know if I can delete it.

If you press on the little red button at the top of the comments column saying 'delete comments' you can then select which ones you want to discard. Don't worry my friend, I have done that many many a time xD
Ahhh okay can't say I've ever been there. Never actually been to america full stop :O But I am determined to go soon. I live in england, in the centre of the countryside in what might be called a village, but it is more a collection of little farms. It is very beautiful and great if you enjoy that sort of thing. :)

Kpthedude wrote on May 30th, 2010 8:32am

21wickwing wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 6:47am :
Hahaha. Lurker? I guess. WildRovers posted your profile on my wall a while ago and I just saw it again and I remember hearing one of your songs and thinking it was excellent. So I checked out the profile again haha. I guess lurker is appropriate.

Ahhh i see, well, perhaps I shall forgive you of your shameful lurking ;) Safe man, where in the world are you?

24WildRovers wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 5:28pm

CHECK IT OUT

jrocket wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 6:42pm

i don't have any of their ep's, but i have all of their studio albums and i've not heard of any of those bands you said but i'll definitely look them up. i dunno if you're like into reading a lot or anything but there's a book called "Been here and gone" (i think that's the title of it) it's basically a literal history of the blues starting at 1900 told in the first person by an old Delta Bluesman. a really great read if you ever have the time.

jrocket wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 3:12am

ever hear of The Black Keys?

hippieboy444 wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 2:54am

21wickwing wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 9:39pm :
You are a brilliant guitarist good sir

Why, thank you :) It means very much to me.

Heylo12 wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 3:20pm

nice to here that beggar song, sounds good. love the guitars, but I didnt really like the way he sang it. nice job anyway! the lead was sweet!

24WildRovers wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 2:53am

Just so you know, you are by far the best poet I have ever read on UG so far :) Keep on Writing :D

Roxstar43 wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 8:02pm