20Tigers's Profile Comments

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 4th, 2015 2:03am

Also in this world I'm bound to ramble. I have no friends to help me now.

theogonia777 wrote on Sep 4th, 2015 2:02am

I'm not lurking. I just wanted to make sure that your favorite bands list wasn't full of symphonic metal.

Pastafarian96 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 12:46pm

Hello there, lurker :)

How are you?

megano28 wrote on Mar 20th, 2013 5:58pm

20Tigers wrote on Mar 18th, 2013 at 2:44am :
Cheers, I quite like that thread. I find it easy to understand other people and GIVE sincere advice, but it's much harder to understand myself and figure out how to fix my own life.

Thank you for the kind words though.

:haha: Isn't that always the case? I like checking in because, most of the time, I can draw parallels to my life at one point from something someone said. Always seeking clarification of my own past.

And you're welcome, you have a great way of reaching people.

kenziedear wrote on Jan 9th, 2013 6:52pm

i think i might just love you. c: thank you so much for the super detailed explanation. :D thats exactly what i was looking for! i psyched myself into thinking it must be the most complex concept in music ive tackled yet because i couldnt find a complete answer anywhere but im relieved that its something totally graspable. :D your reply was both thorough and easy to understand. i almost feel like i owe u cuz dang, that must have taken forever to write out! youre brilliant! all of my confusion is gone! thank you! i cant tell you how much i appreciate it. C:

luxeion wrote on Sep 15th, 2012 4:03am

Hi Sir, the thread was closed so I couldn't reply. But I want to thank you for your information about parallel and relative. Because I was using the parallel-way to find the scale.. and relative scales I just found out are very useful to know! And easier, for many cases. (:

DiminishedFifth wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 4:48am

I've noticed you listening to my songs every now and then, and, as I respect you, I've always wandered what you thought of them?

chokmool wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 3:08am

So you haven't been born yet, and won't be for over eight years? You must have a very patient Mom.

Sorry if I was a jerk, but too many people don't really try to understand where music originates. I like historical perspective. There are reasons why, say Cajun, Irish, Mexican, German, Chinese, African, etc., music exists. It is born of a culture. If I'm going to try to use aspects of that culture's music in what I write, the very least I can do, is try to appreciate why it exists. Perhaps I take it too seriously, but the ones I listed are just the few I've been trying to learn about. I hope you know what I mean. If not, that's okay too.

zhilla wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 9:54pm

Um just quoted you to answer someones question about scales - hope u don't mind :p

YeOldeAnon wrote on May 30th, 2009 9:14pm

What books would you recommend me, since you are self taught and you would probably know best?

zhilla wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 11:31am

Sorry - I just realised I was being dim. I can work it out by stacking 3rds and let guitar pro tell me the chord names and just go from there :D

zhilla wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 10:40am

Hi, is it ok if I pm you a theory question please? A friend has asked me to add some chords to one of his songs, and from what I can work out hes used dorian mode - which I think I'm ok with - and a couple of modes of the melodic and harmonic minor scales - which has completely thrown me! halp pls?

therealtater wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 2:34pm

Hey I justed wanted to say thanks for all the help you gave me on my paper : peace :

Ead wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 5:04am

Aaaah bid farewell to old Kentucky, the place where I was born and raised!

Kickass song, awesome movie. nice :)

dlarocca_15 wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 1:02am

thanks for the comments.
1st of Jan.- yeah, that's cause i AM insecure about my vocals lol...something i need to work on.
next time you come around- that's a super old recording of mine, i was still learning how to use the equipment i had. that's why the bad quality

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 3:14am

Is 20t mt the place to find your music? I am going there now.

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 3:08am

20Tigers wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 at 9:53pm :

Hey, not sure what comments you've seen as over the last few days some of my comments have been pretty dry. But yeah I'm just about playing guitar at the moment.

anything that brings in listeners is cool.

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 7:52am

Hey man whats up? I saw your comments around and wanted to stop by and see what you are about.

dustin lambert wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 3:07am

hi my name is dustin

20Tigersa wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 1:33pm

I believe you will also find it on Bob Dylans self titled debut album from way back when he was just 20.

1 2 read next