1crazyboy7

1crazyboy7's Profile Comments

theflyingapple wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 1:13pm

Thanks for rating my TDWP tab!:)

DanteJayG wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 3:15pm

Nice job dude rose of sharyn is sick!!!

matador317 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 2:53am

what do you use for recording? what equipment i mean? and "instrumental rock song" is pretty badass. starts out making you think lostprophets and then the stuff behind and towards the tail end makes you breaking ben with almost a bit of audioslave tossed in. nice chops.

zakatak9389 wrote on May 14th, 2009 2:06am

Hey man I tried to submit a comment but it was more then double the limit :p I'll just pm you

thecheesewheel wrote on Feb 15th, 2009 2:46am

your music is crazy man!

NovemberRain273 wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 2:54pm

1crazyboy7 wrote on Nov 26th, 2008 at 11:49pm :

whoa. By hearing your songs on here, and your tabs. Your really a great musician. I hope someday ill be as good as you when im your age. Your songs ust seem much more thought out then mine.

thanks alot dude :)

zakatak9389 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 9:53pm

hey dude, I feel your pain. I know writers block sucks, but I dunno how I really got through it. I didn't really have time for music for a while, and it kinda got me all out of whack cuz I had been goin out and doin stuff a lot instead of sittin at home tryin to write stuff like I used to a lot.]. Things have kinda cooled down for me recently with school and work too, so I've had more time to just sit at home and relax, so I tried writin some more music. I also went out and tried to discover some new bands to listen to, and I've become obsessed with classical music too haha. Anyways, I dunno how to help you man. For me, it just kinda happened, which is how I write all my music, it just comes to me randomly lol.

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 26th, 2008 7:43pm

Haha man it's so wierd to hear that with real instruments (besides when I play it hah)
But it's pretty good man, the only thing missing was the bass slide before the last chorus, but nicely done.

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 26th, 2008 6:49am

Haha thats pretty sweet man, and you can put it on your page with the same drums, it doesn't matter to me
I would like to hear it though lol

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 6:28am

I like my songs to look professional and sound it too, so I try to make everything playable and such. It doesn't look like it's advanced or anything but sometimes I change a few notes in a riff 10+ times until it fits right and move on to the next part. Coming up with riffs and stuff is the easy part, editing in GP takes a long time lol, but its worth it imo.

sorry for 2 messages lol, i had to split them :(

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 6:27am

Haha they're not THAT bad...it's pretty sad that over the years of workin with GP I now think of midi as real music lol...oh well
When I write songs I usually just wait until i find 1 good riff. And then put it in GP. And constantly listen to it over and over and play along with each time until my hands just "magically" go into a new riff. It's weird, by listening to it a lot I can hear what SHOULD come next in my head and just play something. That may take a couple hours. I don't care about drums/bass and I'll just throw something down lol. They keyboards are all about what sounds good to me. I'll put a couple notes in and listen until I figure out what I like best. Sometimes writing a song takes me 1-2 days but fine tuning it may take a week or longer.

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 5:08am

Btw I just recorded the midi file and saved it as mp3 and put it on my profile so it SHOULD sound the same as guitar pro lol

-Sidewinder- wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 4:43am

I could never hate epics :p haha I just think the word epic is used too much lol
Also usually when you purposely try and make one, it doesn't work out very well. It kinda just comes to you hah. It helps if you can take your emotions and put em into music (it takes a while to get the hang of it)
And from what I see you're only on your 3rd song and its very well done (i'll crit it in a min). My first couple songs were pretty lame lol, so I'd say you're ahead of the game!