12shinn21

12shinn21's Profile Comments

asator wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 10:58am

12shinn21 wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 at 1:53am :
Hey man. Well I also noticed you were gone, but pink's done stuff like this before, so it's won't last for long. Haha so you can lurk the forums but not post?

Haha yeah I reckon we'll get out soon enough. And yeah pretty much, I can see idiots replying to stuff I've posted but I can't tell them how ridiculous they're being. Torture. :p

SeveredSurvival wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 3:52am

Hey man, Pink will unban us, right?

Faded Grey wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 4:38am

12shinn21 wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 10:06pm :
[quote u='Faded Grey' d='Aug 13th, 2009 12:26am']Nothing much here, bro, just eating breakfast haha. I might be going to a jam l8r today, tho.

Ahh, PRS I hear they're good; but really don't know that much about the brand haha. What kind exacely are you planning on getting?[/quote
That's allright, are you in a band or just jamming?

Yeah I'm still trying stuff out, but so far I like the SE custom.

Just Jamming. I want to start a Progressive Metal band, though.

That's cool. The next guitar I want to get is an Ibanez S470. It seems like the ideal guitar for my style, which is prog rock/metal, Due to it's versatility; And plays really good. And I'm def putting a Dimarzio D Sonis in it when I get it.

Do u like Ibanez?

Faded Grey wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 2:26pm

12shinn21 wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 8:55am :
Yeah not much man, how about you?

Thanks man, I might be getting a PRS to accompany it soon as well

Sorry about the late reply as well, I barely ever check my comments these days haha.

Faded Grey wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 6:02am

What's up man?

You've got one hella nice guitar.

Internal Chaos wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 6:37am

Not too much up now, got an hour before work so I will try to post more after the Battletruk post, and then will definitely post more after work and tomorrow.

dark light wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 7:12am

hey, where in brissie you live?

guitar_freak91 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 11:58pm

ah man that really blows. just google "Guitar pro 5.2 download" and you'll get a whole bunch of sites. theres an ".rar" file of it you can download from rapidshare on a couple, and then theres torrents of it.. its real easy to get haha

guitar_freak91 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 4:39am

sweet, you're a fan of Jackson guitars too! haha i have a 2001 KVX10 King V Japanese Import. i loveee it.
if you checked my profile out cause of my BTBAM tab or w/e.. please rate it. there is a more up to date version i submitted today that should be up tomorrow. it'll be Version 5. i just messed with the solo and stuff some haha.

whats your fav band?

devilex121 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 7:29am

that explains a lot!

devilex121 wrote on Jun 21st, 2008 3:24pm

dude!
you left-handed?
just asking! if i offended you, i apologize
i dont get it
why do most left-handed people get offended when i ask that question?

dark light wrote on Jun 8th, 2008 11:40am