:Vicious--

:Vicious--'s Profile Comments

mariama wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 4:32am

mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Mariama i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lotīs of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss Mariama

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 1:09am

Hey babe...thought I might let you know..anvil is god is your new e-son :D...welcome to e-fatherhood :haha:

Basti95 wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 10:37am

No way! You're banned too?

Andrea55 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 5:48am

Dude! You were banned! :haha:

:p:

Andrea55 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 10:15am

:haha: You really did use my drawing!!! :D

ViciousSid wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 12:21am

:Vicious-- wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 10:58pm :
Nice to meet you.

Cheers for the add, btw nice jacket

ViciousSid wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 12:20am

cheers for the add

MH400 wrote on May 31st, 2011 7:40am

ninja'd

Music_101 wrote on May 26th, 2011 6:15pm

:Vicious-- wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:39pm :
Ah, well I've never had a bike specifically set up for me, although i don't know much of any mechanics around here. You're lucky your dad can do that kind of stuff though, I'm sure it must be convenient for you. Anyway i might try out a KTM soon. I'm actually planning on buying my own soon too, so who knows, if i like them i might get one.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. He's really good at it too. He's been doing it professionally for like 25 years.

Good. The KTM factory team holds these trial days where you can go and test out the bikes for free. It's pretty sweet.
Awesome! What kind of bike are you thinking you might get?

Music_101 wrote on May 20th, 2011 5:46am

:Vicious-- wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 11:39pm :
Oh ok. lol, well honestly i enjoy just using bikes that are set up the standard way, not lower or anything. Anyway, i hear that KTM's are pretty good, although i don't think I've ever tried one.

Well, you're probably also a pretty normal height.
I'm only barely 5'1". So the bikes kind of need to be set up lower for me. Hell, I can barely touch on the KX 100, let alone touch on a 250. :haha:

But you'd be surprised how much nicer riding is when you're on a bike set up for you.
Sorry. My dads a machanic, so I tend to ramble about bike stuff too. >_< Its a habbit.

Yeah. KTMs are nice. You're in California, right? You should go to a trial ride sometime and test one out. :)

Music_101 wrote on May 18th, 2011 2:11am

:Vicious-- wrote on May 17th, 2011 at 12:28am :
Oh, that sounds cool. Anyway, as for the bike i use, well to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. First of all, its not officially mine, it's one of my neighbor friends. That's why i don't use it too often I think it might be a Yamaha or something but I'm not sure. It's already pretty dirty and kinda old, but it works! That's what matters anyway.

Ah, I see. My brothers got a Yamaha. KTM's are my favorite though! <3
My sisters got a RMZ 250 that I love. It's shocks are set up for a girl so it sits lower then your normal 250s. I still can't touch though, so I have to use starting blocks if I ride it. I love the power of the 250s, but I normally get stuck on our KX 100. >_< Oh well, those small bikes still kick ass! Haha.

Music_101 wrote on May 11th, 2011 10:42pm

:Vicious-- wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 11:27pm :
Well, i do tend to launch forward at times, but I'm getting control over it now. Sometimes i just wanna put on the full gas already and that's when i mess up. Anyway, i only ride out in the desert, considering there's a bunch of open desert space nearby, and even a couple small hills. Great terrain for riding, actually.

That's good! Haha. Yeah. Going slow is boring. :p
Sweet. We have two motocross tracks. Ones a sand track that gets really dusty and hard to ride on once it dries out, but after its just rained it's perfect! And then the other one is a clay/sand mix which is more hard packed and better to ride on.
What kind of bike do you ride?

Music_101 wrote on May 10th, 2011 2:00am

:Vicious-- wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 12:11am :
Haha, yea, i've done that quite a bit of times on the bike. Not exactly the best idea but whatever. I don't do motocross too often though, so that's probably why I'm still a bit iffy on the bike.

Oh and sorry for not replying earlier, weekends tend to be pretty busy with me, and i had school stuff to worry about.

Haha. Do you stall it, or are you applying so much gas that you launch forward? Because the launching is what always happens with our friends. :p
Do you ride on a track? Or just like, out in a field and stuff?

That's alright! My weekends are busy too. I was actually at a Loretta Lynn's Qualifier this weekend so I wouldn't have responded anyways.

Music_101 wrote on May 4th, 2011 4:06pm

:Vicious-- wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 11:02pm :
Haha, sorry if i wrote that wrong, i didn't mean that you were creepy and i wasn't being sarcastic either. Damn internet writing...

Anyway, thats pretty cool that you do motocross too. I've tried it... meh, it was cool and all but at first i couldn't even control the bike

I'm sorry. I always seem to take things the wrong way. >_<
But thanks, I guess! :)

Haha. Yeah. The first few years are always the worst, because like everything else, you're not that good at it. But once you get to my brothers levels, it becomes more fun.
The one thing to remember is to just not dump the clutch. That's the worse thing a beginner could do. But it's also what everyone always seems to do. :p When we've taught friends to ride before, there's always a "Oh shit" moment when they do that. Haha.

Music_101 wrote on May 3rd, 2011 5:45am

:Vicious-- wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 11:27pm :
lol umm thanks. Anyway, that sounds pretty interesting actually. But how did you guys meet if you ride horses and he does motorcross?

Oh and btw, nice pics

It wasn't meant to be creepy. >_< People just tend to think they're worse at something then they really are. Including me.
My family is actually HUGE into motocross. We have our own race team and what not. I even ride. I don't race as much as everyone else, but I do every now and then. So we met last year at a race.

Are you being sarcastic? =/

Music_101 wrote on May 2nd, 2011 3:38pm

:Vicious-- wrote on May 1st, 2011 at 11:48pm :
Haha ok. Anyway i just do some BMXing too. I do it mostly for fun, although i'm not all that good at it

Awesome!
And I bet you're better at it then you think. :)

My friend only does it for fun too. His main thing is motocross. Which is how we met. Lol.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2011 5:38pm

:Vicious-- wrote on Apr 30th, 2011 at 12:44am :
Oh ok, lol. You'll have to teach me someday how to ride then

As for hobbies, well I bike quite a bit and I'm part of a volunteer pro-video recording studio. Both are pretty fun actually.

Sure! I'll teach you to ride. If you ever come to Michigan, look me up. :p

Cool! What kind of biking do you do? My friend Travis is pretty big on BMXing. He's pretty good at it too.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2011 3:41am

:Vicious-- wrote on Apr 29th, 2011 at 9:21pm :
Haha ok. So you ride horses huh? How's that working out for you?

Hahaha. Pretty good actually. It's the one thing I'm good at. :p But I HAVE been riding all my life, so it makes sense.

Do you have any other hobbies besides playing guitar?

Music_101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2011 2:49am

:Vicious-- wrote on Apr 29th, 2011 at 8:44pm :
I hardly even need boots over here. Anyway, hope it clears up over there.

I always need them where I live. :sad: Ah well, they're pink with stripes! :p
Thanks. It didn't rain today! Woo. And half of the riding arena was dry, so I got to ride!

Stranglehold wrote on Apr 29th, 2011 3:46pm

:Vicious-- wrote on Apr 29th, 2011 at 3:58am :
Nice forum avatar, bro. Sentence of Death was a sick EP.

Cheers man! Yeah its the ultimate sleaze speed metal release... those crazy leads really make it too. Mike is a killer guitarist.

1 2 3 4 read next ŧ