:-D

:-D's Profile Comments

Freepower wrote on Aug 27th, 2008 2:29pm

Hey mate, any luck with the vid for the vib lesson? Or if you have some plain text I'll stick that in the FAQ for the time being. Thanks.

ouchies wrote on Aug 21st, 2008 3:20pm

haha thanks, for me its like looking at a crappy paper I wrote in like, elementary school, I've grown so much in a year :P... except my hair I cut that :( !

Meh, just the elitists I guess. And how stupid some people could be. I'm pretty sober right now.. usually when I post in those forums i'm pretty drunk n stuff tho so maybe i'm just an angry drunk.. haha xP

ouchies wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 6:12am

hehe I have one year old videos of myself playing on youtube which im quite ashamed of, even though its better then most people on this forum. I guess you can check it out.. www.youtube.com/chuminat0r

But don't judge me on that, i'm very very ashamed of em hahaha !

I wish I had a way of recording audio without getting too technical, but whatever :[.

The music theory forums have really been pissing me off lately, especially the more knowledgeable members.

CowboyUp wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 4:47am

Nice! He's so amazing, I feel so elated when I listen to his music. Completely uplifting, not to mention he can shred balls :haha:

ouchies wrote on Aug 14th, 2008 10:58pm

Hey man, I really like that B minor solo, the phrasing is really good.

Myung'sMusicman wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 10:12pm

Nah, I sadly don't have anything to record my playing as of right now. But when I do I hope to get some playing up which is also hope to be soon.

Myung'sMusicman wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 12:18pm

Ive been playing seriously for about a year and a half. I still got a long way to go too. You seem to have progress really fast. Keep it up man.

Myung'sMusicman wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 2:47am

Thanks for the add man. How long you been playing only a year and a half?

Ænimus Prime wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 1:31pm

Hey I just read that you have a Valveking 212, what do you think of it? I was considering buying one but never got round to actually playing one.

Ænimus Prime wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 5:28am

Gee thanks mate!

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 3:41am

You wrote
Go to hell.

*reported*

save your breath dude. it's an ad-bot. they never look back to read the thread.
just mark it reported, make the report, and move on.

mattrsg1 wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 7:08pm

can i smear butter all over your face????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?<3

Ænimus Prime wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 9:21am

Haha yeah I guess I am, but I don't know why.

jess.eubanks wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 5:38pm

:-D wrote on Jul 15th, 2008 at 10:58pm :

Wow, you caught me on your page pretty fast, nice work.
yea its my crazy awesome ninja powers. hahaha

Freepower wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 3:51pm

:-D wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 8:48pm :

Great playing, all your exercises and routines have clearly paid off.

Thanks mate, i appreciate it. :) I see you've been studying music 11 months (according to your profile) - well, perhaps a year now. That's some seriously fast improvement, judging by your theoretical knowledge - at a year i think i had down a single string minor scale or something. :p:

mattrsg1 wrote on Jun 24th, 2008 11:43pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmyou've been a bad baby!

Carnae839 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 1:38am

alright thanks man.
hopefully with some patience and work i'll be able to do some stuff in time haha

if you have any tips feel free to lemme know =P

Carnae839 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 1:32am

yeah i'm trying to find some simple songs that sound decent that i can play and such for fun and such.

and wow that thread is really long haha and im sure that's a fraction of the totality of music theory.

Carnae839 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 1:25am

yeah i've seen some of your posts suggesting that book, i think im gonna check it out.
theory just seems very overwhelming, as well as learning in general...so many different things and ways its hard to know what to do and where to start.

Carnae839 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 1:17am

:-D wrote on Jun 8th, 2008 at 8:14pm :

Cool, it's a good feeling; I started around 11 months or so ago so I remember how it feels. It's a long but very rewarding journey, basically you get out what you put in. I'm home for the summer, so basically my life is going to consist of working and playing guitar.

Do you know any music theory?

haha yeah, i've played bass but i could never really get into it. i plan on doing this same this summer, working and playing before college starts in mid august.

as far as theory goes...haha not so much. i know that scales are out there, but to answer your question...no. lol

« read previous 1 2 3 read next »